Default System closed for amnesty applications

So I finally got around to handing in 2 applications that have been awaiting application, amnesty has caused a real mess at some DFO's.

I've always had good service from my DFO and pity the stress and difficulties DFO's endure.

So anyway, while chatting and having my applications processed my DFO mentioned a few of the current frustrations he and his FLASH colleague are experiencing. According to him he has not received any resources to assist with amnesty so he is still capturing some of the applications and with delays on moving the firearm to government he was left with a huge pile of applications to be captured. I mean huge pile. 1 guy with no assistant or data capturer, servicing an expansive District so I empathise with the guy. According to him CFR has blocked the processing of amnesty applications and he cannot continue. All those applications are sitting awaiting capturing with no way to be captured for processing. There was no communication or warning and no assistance offered to deal with these applications.

Stuff like this really frustrates these helpful people that enjoyed their jobs and were extremely good at it. I can say I've never seen these flash members visibly frustrated like I did today and this concerns me. These processes that should be simple, clear cut and make a days work a breeze have frustrated the respected, upstanding and performing policeman to a degree that they are visibly frustrated means the system is collapsing rapidly and is heading for a colossal disaster. If these guys give up and leave I surely hope we don't get unenthusiastic, lazy and unhelpful members of the force because it takes a significant effort by many of these diligent members to keep a broken system going at a snails pace with all their effort, Any less and we in the firearm community will be paying the price

Default Re: System closed for amnesty applications

I understand there frustration but it's like with my competency application that I've handed in on the 6th of January 2021 and only got captured on the 19th of March 2021.

It's a huge frustration I'm sitting on sent to competency section since 12th of April 2021
    CFR does not answer there telephones so you can follow up on your application or simply trying to find out what's the next step on your application.

Sent from my Nokia C1 using Tapatalk

User

I am sitting in a situation where my DFO can’t capture my new application due to being told he needs to complete the Amnesty apps. He mentioned he had a few hundred to still get through still.
    I’m waiting 7 weeks now and not captured yet.

I also hope he doesn’t get too negative.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://m.facebook.com/groups/gunown...9759266805087/

So it seems it takes everyone about 6 months to reach a application captured stage and then u join the cfr line to get processed. These guys are creating a really mess like their masters want them to

This is where my app is stuck at

So frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Glock19Boss View Post
    This is where my app is stuck at

So frustrating

User