Banned

Default A sign of the times - government control is slipping and people are doing what they must.

Mad Max times are almost here, people are getting real about crime and the likely hood of being a victim.
    Do what you must do ?
    Is this where we are at ?

https://www.facebook.com/1274712579/...4919700121145/

User

Default Re: A sign of the times - government control is slipping and people are doing what they must.

Another stupid on a public forum. ffs

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: A sign of the times - government control is slipping and people are doing what they must.

Ah... the old IFP pipeguns...

Coroners would wonder about the remnants of 12g cases they would find in bodies in the Natal Midlands in the 90s...

Of course, as always, this is highly illegal and constitutes a serious crime.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Mad Max times indeed.

Just seen a report about 4 alleged stock thieves that were caught by the community, they shot at the community but were overwhelmed and eventually al 4 were pushed or loaded into/onto their bakkie and set alight. Cremated beyond recognition.

Crime and bullying certainly is rampant. We do live in a warzone. Call it a silent war or slow war or whatever. A war against criminals it is. Unfortunately the majority of times the majority criminals are winning the war. They simply get away with their deeds. "No arrests have been made...." forms the headline of most crime reports.

Luckily we still have a working justice system and a human rights bill, but unfortunately criminals and/or the justice system misuse it to the advantage of criminals.

On top of this we have politicians that are driving the race issue very hard to serve their own doctrines. Should for instance those 4 alleged stock thieves have been burned alive by a community of white people the reporting and government and political involvement would have been headline news. Now the SAPS structures simply condone it and ask people to not take the law into their own hands and no political riots and breaking down of court houses are planned. Weird. It is just hinting to me that some of those politicians really don't care about lives that matter. They just care about driving their agendas. And we, the normal citizens that try and succeed to a great extend to live in peace and harmony with each other are the ones suffering under the criminals and get our hands tied with regards to control of our neighborhoods

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Mad Max times indeed.

Just seen a report about 4 alleged stock thieves that were caught by the community, they shot at the community but were overwhelmed and eventually al 4 were pushed or loaded into/onto their bakkie and set alight. Cremated beyond recognition.

Crime and bullying certainly is rampant. We do live in a warzone. Call it a silent war or slow war or whatever. A war against criminals it is. Unfortunately the majority of times the majority criminals are winning the war. They simply get away with their deeds. "No arrests have been made...." forms the headline of most crime reports.

Luckily we still have a working justice system and a human rights bill, but unfortunately criminals and/or the justice system misuse it to the advantage of criminals.

On top of this we have politicians that are driving the race issue very hard to serve their own doctrines. Should for instance those 4 alleged stock thieves have been burned alive by a community of white people the reporting and government and political involvement would have been headline news. Now the SAPS structures simply condone it and ask people to not take the law into their own hands and no political riots and breaking down of court houses are planned. Weird. It is just hinting to me that some of those politicians really don't care about lives that matter. They just care about driving their agendas. And we, the normal citizens that try and succeed to a great extend to live in peace and harmony with each other are the ones suffering under the criminals and get our hands tied with regards to control of our neighborhoods
    South Africans are living in a war zone where 57 citizens are murdered every day”. Bheki Cele, 11 September 2018.

Even Bheki says so

User

Quote Originally Posted by pre 64 View Post
    Another stupid on a public forum. ffs
    This. The guy posts it on his facebook account under what I assume is his real name. That is wtf stupid levels of 'arrest me please'.

Edit to add: It does of course once again show how easy it is to make a useable gun.

Ad Adoons pointed out while we are in Mad Max times there is no police to help us out, they are either useless, don't care or corrupt. I know there are good cops and there are ex cops and cops that read these boards but while many like me used to have respect for police and what they do it has just reached a point where you give up. Bottom line folks you have got to look after you and yours in this country.

If I recall correctly the Musler shotgun barrels were made from commercial high pressure tubing.

User

Yeah but by the time you have reloaded this thing, your bakkie will be a couple of hundred meters away and you will be watching from the ground, bleeding excessively....

Banned

I just found it interesting that we have reached these times, rail way line thieves operate next to high way, the paving is carted in day light from a public space and civilians are making guns because they need to.
    I had a drunk cop try arrest me recently, he was so fucked he kept using my van to stay up. He was trying to impress the job seekers standing around. After I helped him find some rest I reported the matter to first other cop I saw and was told after describing him that he has like 6/7 matters pending. Cops were very worried about his side arm, but when anesthetic was delivered to him he already had a empty holster.

I reported a stabbing in progress to a cop van nearby, and was told to go to the station, window was then closed and I was ignored.

Mate of mine went in for 18 years various crimes, last braai at his house before it all came apart had at least 5 top brass cops puking on lawn and claiming a girl provided.

The term cANCer is so correct, it has infiltrated every organ of society.