Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default Rifles/pistols/ available: What do you want to buy?

Good day to all members:
    There are rifles coming available to purchase at JS Gunsmith shop.

Please let me know what you want to buy.

I will then take a look at the list and let you know if the specific rifle/pistol/shot gun or other type of weapon is available..

I will give you all the information in regards to the weapon you are interested in to buy.

I am not uploading a list of rifles ..will see what you want and see if it is on the list..name more than one item you want .

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: Rifles/pistols/ available: What do you want to buy?

Hi Gert I have sent you a WhatsApp message.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Corditecrazy, good will take a look..members, please pm me with what you are looking for ..one or more options will help as well..I then can go from one person`s pm and requests to the second person down the list...there are a great deal of rifles/pistols /shot guns coming available in the near future as well..the prices will be reasonable ..

User

Members, thank you for the pm`s I did answer all of them...
    I spoke today with Johan, he will give me the list for all rifles on sale . Johan said he will give me the list on Monday. He is currently studying and will be writing examinations . I will give every member feedback in regards to what is available for sale..there is another seller who gave me permission to sell her shop`s rifles as well..so there are a lot of rifles/pistols/ammo available for sale...

I am sure we will be able to get a few rifles sold to our members.

User

Members, feedback: Johan was not available to assist me in getting the list and making sure all the information on the rifle list is correct. I spoke to him, he is attending a meeting /seminar today, he will be able to assist me tomorrow .

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Dankie Gert
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Members, I have respond to all pm send to me with your request for possible calibers /rifles you want to purchase if it is available.

I will be visiting Johan Greyling tomorrow to compile a list of rifles/pistols/ammo/brass that is currently available on his SAP 350 stock.

There are still a huge amount of rifles that still need to be added to his Dealers stock SAP 350 that will be up for sale..so this is a long period coming for rifles to be offered to buyers.
    I noticed request for large bore rifles by members. Unfortunately the large bore rifles like the 404 Jeffery/.458 WM /500 Jeffery are not that common, but let us see what we can do for your members..

I will keep on giving feedback to members , especially when having the list in my hands with all the detail/info needed by you to make an informative decision to buy a rifle /pistol/ammo/brass.

User

Members, all these rifles will be available for you to see, handle and shoot at JS Gunsmithing shop. It would be great if this is possible for you, but I know some members are not living near Witbank and I will give you as many photos/info on the rifle /weapon you are interested in..if not possible to visit the gunsmith shop to see it yourself and shoot it yourself .

User

Members, I have replied to every PM I received. It seems my inbox is full, I will delete old pm`s. Johan Greyling is studying today, he will be writing examinations tomorrow. I discussed with him a compilation of the newest list of rifles/pistols/ammo/brass available to sell and on his SAP350 Stock register.

We commence tomorrow drawing up a complete list. I will then be able to give specific details about the rifles you want to buy.

User

Members, I need to point out, there are brand new rifles/weapons available as well.This you can directly contact Johan Greyling to get a price. Keep in mind Johan is studying now, to write examinations tomorrow.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast