Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Rifles/pistols/ available: What do you want to buy?

Oom se inbox is vol.

User

Manne , dankie, ek probeer nou die inbox skoon maam, sonder om julle boodskappe te vee..sal kyk wat ek kan doen anders moet ek maar alles uitvee en as ek die lys oplaai kan julle op die draad reageer..

Goed, terugvoer:

Ek het vandag begin om die gewere op die lys te plaas met pryse en beskrywings . Daar is `n paar gewere waar Johan sy pryse moet bysit..ek kon net een rak van dertig gewere vandag doen, daar is nog hordes gewere...ek behoort so week te spandeer om alles op te laai en fotos van elkeen te neem.

Daar is n paar mooi gewere tussen in, maar ook goedkoop items soos 12 boor semi-autos , baie P14 /P17.

Members there are on the first shelve I did today some nice rifles , shotguns .

It will take me probably about a week to complete the rifle/pistol list, then I can commence with the brass and other items as well..

There is a nice ZZK 601 .270 that looks good, then a not so common rifle , a Rolling block single shot 30-30 ..really a beauty for sure...

SAKO 30-06 in a great condition,as well as a Musgrave .243 in a great condition..a lot of sxs shot guns ..will upload the photos of every rifle with he price and description when completed the list..

User

Gert: julle vat al 7 dae om te se "daar's gewere beskikbaar," maar "nie seker wat nie".

FFS. Lys die goed as julle weet wat aangaan en beweeg aan. (Selfs jou vorige post is nikseggend.)

Post aub wanneer julle iets weet, maar moenie post dat jy dalk iets gaan weet nie. Dit is nie hoe die interwebs werk nie.

Sterkte

User

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Gert: julle vat al 7 dae om te se "daar's gewere beskikbaar," maar "nie seker wat nie".

FFS. Lys die goed as julle weet wat aangaan en beweeg aan. (Selfs jou vorige post is nikseggend.)

Post aub wanneer julle iets weet, maar moenie post dat jy dalk iets gaan weet nie. Dit is nie hoe die interwebs werk nie.

Sterkte

Dit voel asof dit n’ staatsgeheim is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

AJR/Grobbie, you guys are more than welcome to come through to Witbank and assist in compiling the list of all the rifles /pistols I am currently busy with. This is not my job, it is just something I like to do.

I do not need to give information about rifles /pistols /ammo through to the members on this forum. Fortunately there are a lot of members who came a very long way with me on this great forum.

That is why I care to give information to them in regards to rifles that is coming available for sale to members .

AJR/Grobbie, take a break for a few weeks I am sure I will be able to complete the list by then..maybe around August

User

Update: To make the process smoother I am currently designing with the assistance of my daughter a web page where all the fire -arms will be listed with photos to enable you to buy it directly from the web page /blog page. You will receive a SAP 271 to complete the admin work as well. Will give more info as we are making progress.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Gert, thanx for telling us in advance that there are firearms coming up in due course. It prevented me from buying a rifle in a caliber I want but not really the make I like. It will in any case still be available over a month or two, but now I can wait and see what comes on offer from your side and then reconsider the whole thing.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Gert, thanx for telling us in advance that there are firearms coming up in due course. It prevented me from buying a rifle in a caliber I want but not really the make I like. It will in any case still be available over a month or two, but now I can wait and see what comes on offer from your side and then reconsider the whole thing.
    Adoons, it is my pleasure, this is not my work at all, as pointed out to the two gentleman, I have received a lot from this forum and it`s members through the years in regards to knowledge, opinions, shared information about projects.

This is my way to give back as a gesture of gratitude towards members on this great forum.

It is a process that will take time, I can only after my daily work/job drive to the Gunsmith shop to compile the list. There are times that Johan Greyling is not available while I am at the Gunsmith Shop ..I need his guidance /input since he is the owner of the Gunsmith shop . He determines the price of each rifle or item.

What I an currently doing is to with the assistance of my daughter , constructing a web page to upload all the rifles/photos and price /condition /make of the rifles for members to be able to visit this web page and browse through it to make informed decisions.

Thank you for your reply, as always it is much appreciated..keep an eye open for the upcoming rifle list.

User

Thanks Gert. Appreciate your effort. Please don't put thet Ruger no1 in .308Win on the list.😄

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    AJR/Grobbie, you guys are more than welcome to come through to Witbank and assist in compiling the list of all the rifles /pistols I am currently busy with. This is not my job, it is just something I like to do.

I do not need to give information about rifles /pistols /ammo through to the members on this forum. Fortunately there are a lot of members who came a very long way with me on this great forum.

That is why I care to give information to them in regards to rifles that is coming available for sale to members .

AJR/Grobbie, take a break for a few weeks I am sure I will be able to complete the list by then..maybe around August
    Jammer Gert. Vat jou tyd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast