Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default No capturing of new applications

Hi guys! Just had a chat with my DFO. Apparently the system is closed for year end. Not sure what that means. However, no newly submitted applications can be captured.

Anybody able to verify the reliability of this information?

User

Default Re: No capturing of new applications

That is what the Brackenfell DFO said as well. The finance departement is closed for year-end. Without a receipt they cannot capture new applications.

Sounds like they are being audited as well.

Banned

Visited our DFO yesterday and there were plenty of people filling in forms. Luckily I only had to collect a renewal card.

If they cannot accept payments, surely it is only temporary?

User

I submitted a renewal yesterday at the Florida DFO. I was able to pay the R70 and was issued a receipt, but did not get the usual sms to say my app has been received by the DFO, and when I check the SAPS online portal there is no record found

User

Just confirmed with my DFO that they so far behind that they only capturing applications of March 3rd at the moment. My application was submitted at the end of March. (Got a receipt for the money at the end of March)

Well I handed in two this morning at 10h00.

Or my appointment was at 10h00. At about 10h15 I was at the Financial office and paid for both.

Got my receipts. Went back and finished application with DFO

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
    I submitted a renewal yesterday at the Florida DFO. I was able to pay the R70 and was issued a receipt, but did not get the usual sms to say my app has been received by the DFO, and when I check the SAPS online portal there is no record found
    Ive received sometimes SMS of handing in apps a week after handing it in. Depends when your DFO or clerk feels like capturing on system. As in CPT apps only go now and again to provincial before to CFR monthly. So they do take a day or two.

Would be kinda actually amazing if the SAPS year end did not coincide with the standard March to Febr of just about all other State divisions and alot of business as well.

User

Saw on another site that it should be business as usual from today. Not sure if it's true but really hope that it is.

Yep got sent away this morning due to "Month End"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast