Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Technology : What is currently available? Camera view on target 300m from shooter

Good day members. Please enlighten me :

I need to know if there is already a system/more systems that enable a shooter to place a camera like a go-pro ( no wifi) in front of a target while shooting at the target 300meters away and be able to see on your cellphone where you are shooting???

What/where can I get hold of such a system locally in SA ?

What are you members using?

User

Default Re: Technology : What is currently available? Camera view on target 300m from shooter

Hi Gert. I bought the one advertised by Wildman last month. It connects with a cell phone using the wifi ( no wifi signal required) and one can take photos or video. I have only tested it at 100 meters and it works beautifully even has an HD resolution. It's supposed to have a 300m range but I haven't had a chance to verify that yet. Apparently there is an extender coming soon that it will extend the range to 10 kilometers! Very practical gadget to have, especially for doing ladder load development at 300m or more.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Technology : What is currently available? Camera view on target 300m from shooter

Kouros, it sounds just great..look at the following system, do not know if it is the same as your system

What a great system to have for target shooting.

User

No it is actually a very small plastic yellow box, the size of a cell phone. There is a storage hatch for the charging cable, a camera eye on the one flat side and a threaded hole on the narrow side for mounting it on a tripod. Very simple. The app allows You to connect, change seclusion, rotate the image and take photos and video. The unit on the video looks much more sophisticated.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

User

https://gameandhuntdaily.co.za/natsh...am-target-app/
    Two cellphones with net access. The one at the target gets triggered manually by the user with his phone at the bench to take and send a photo to the phone at the bench.

Unfortunately, you have to pay for the app.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Two cellphones with net access. The one at the target gets triggered manually by the user with his phone at the bench to take and send a photo to the phone at the bench.

Simple, yet brilliant.

What's the cost of the app?

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post

You could probably achieve the same using teamviewer for Android. Free for non commercial use.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

What suspense? Team viewer allows you remotely control another phone so you can see that phones screen and do things like take photos etc ...

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    You could probably achieve the same using teamviewer for Android. Free for non commercial use.

TeamViewer transmits all the time. Data cost might become a problem. The Natshoot app only uses data to trigger the camera and send and receive a photo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast