Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Technology : What is currently available? Camera view on target 300m from shooter

Yeah there is that. But the up side is that you can control anything like zooming etc...

It is not massively data intensive though as it is not sending anything other than your screen (lowish resolution)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Technology : What is currently available? Camera view on target 300m from shooter

The upside of the Natshoot app is that, with GPS enabled, it can serve as evidence of a dedicated activity.

Stingy that I am, I haven't paid and used it yet. You can anly take 2 or three photos per day with the unpaid version.

I recently switched from Teamviewer to www.anydesk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    I recently switched from Teamviewer to www.anydesk.com
    Me too.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kouros View Post
    Hi Gert. I bought the one advertised by Wildman last month. It connects with a cell phone using the wifi ( no wifi signal required) and one can take photos or video. I have only tested it at 100 meters and it works beautifully even has an HD resolution. It's supposed to have a 300m range but I haven't had a chance to verify that yet. Apparently there is an extender coming soon that it will extend the range to 10 kilometers! Very practical gadget to have, especially for doing ladder load development at 300m or more.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
    Good day Kouros.. Any feedback on your system at 300 meters? Any more information about this system>???

User

Hi Gert. I've only tried it at 100m to date and it works perfect. Haven't had a chance to go to a longer range yet.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2