Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default MPs demand modernised Central Firearm Registry

Default Re: MPs demand modernised Central Firearm Registry

We can really hope something good comes out this. The wait times are really pathetic

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

We carry on this cycle of outrage, followed by lack of consequence management.

This is at least the 4th such expression of outrage about the incompetence and inefficiency of the CFR in the last decade.

And nothing ever changes.

Doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result is the definition of insanity. We need to radically change the game.

Support your organisation NOW. I don't care which organisation it is.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

This is at least the 4th such expression of outrage about the incompetence and inefficiency of the CFR in the last decade.

Doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result is the definition of insanity. We need to radically change the game.

100% !!!!!!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

I am sure there is more media publicity and politicians involved this time round and with all the evidence stacked against them, CFR is on the ropes and If there was ever a chance to strike them down this will be it.

User

Well, thinking of it now, it will be easier for SAPS and the ANC just to get rid of firearms rather then trying to short out the cockup.

2 birds with one stone I guess. Get rid of the headache and carry on with the "revolution".

User

Quote Originally Posted by noost View Post
    Well, thinking of it now, it will be easier for SAPS and the ANC just to get rid of firearms rather then trying to short out the cockup.

2 birds with one stone I guess. Get rid of the headache and carry on with the "revolution".
    No there will be a nice big tender for a new system, outsourced at 75% mark up, with no local support,

Reminds me of the Prasa employee I spoke to who said they have to fly a guy out from Switzerland everytime something goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    No there will be a nice big tender for a new system, outsourced at 75% mark up, with no local support,

Reminds me of the Prasa employee I spoke to who said they have to fly a guy out from Switzerland everytime something goes down.

and then they'll forget to train local staff on how to use the system and it'll sit there as another white elephant not used and still totally inefficient

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    No there will be a nice big tender for a new system, outsourced at 375% mark up, with no local support,

That reads better

User

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast