Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Interview With Terrick Naude Of Bernhard Agencies (Glock) On Mods For Glocks

CZ Shadow is not a carry gun. But that aside, yes, Glocks aren't the prettiest of guns but the Gen 5s have improved in the looks department somewhat. Having said that I still love my Glocks :)

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Interview With Terrick Naude Of Bernhard Agencies (Glock) On Mods For Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    CZ Shadow is not a carry gun. But that aside, yes, Glocks aren't the prettiest of guns but the Gen 5s have improved in the looks department somewhat. Having said that I still love my Glocks :)
    Believe it or not, I know many that carry the shadow daily ( the early version).
    What Glocks do you shoot? Are they as is out the box?
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Believe it or not, I know many that carry the shadow daily ( the early version).
    What Glocks do you shoot? Are they as is out the box?
    Wow interesting, they look huge from the pictures so must be fun concealing them. Probably wouldn't recommend treeman buy a Shadow for EDC though

Glock 19 Gen 4, soon to change the trigger to a Gen 3 and minus connector. Sights will be upgraded too, but this is proving to be more of a task than I thought as I want tritium sights and there are so many brands out there, at first I was certain I wanted Truglo but then that changed, anyway story for another day.
    Got a G17 Gen 5 on the way, been a month now waiting for the card so could be any day now.....

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Wow interesting, they look huge from the pictures so must be fun concealing them......
    Well, if you wear a bikini it may be somewhat difficult to conceal.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Yes be carried a full size, all metal, CZ85B for 10yrs it wasn’t difficult and it was doable. The also carried a full size M&P9 for just on 2 yrs. I now carry a M&P9c. It’s much easier. EDCing a big gun is possible, it can be concealed. Having a compact just makes your life easier.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

If you've seen your school buddy wearing a magnum PI shirt and G17 mexican style, in public, everything else seems easy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4