Default combined license applications

I want to submit two firearm license applications for a shotgun and a handgun both under S16.

Can I combine the motivations into one document with all the supporting documentation or do I need to submit two completely separate applications each with their own motivation document and supporting documentation.

User

Default Re: combined license applications

completely separate applications, with their own motivations and supporting documentation.

User

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    I want to submit two firearm license applications for a shotgun and a handgun both under S16.

Can I combine the motivations into one document with all the supporting documentation or do I need to submit two completely separate applications each with their own motivation document and supporting documentation.

Both applications need to be handles as seperate applications.

You will need ID and all for each application.

perfect, thanks

User

S16 application is the easiest in my opinion to motivate, my template stays the same but the details in regards to the firearm and activities changes.

If you are a NHSA member you just motivate each firearm under the relevant suitable activity.

Once your motivation is written, submit your motivation to NSHA endorsement page and that is another supporting document to bolster your application

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by gunweo View Post
    S16 application is the easiest in my opinion to motivate, my template stays the same but the details in regards to the firearm and activities changes.

If you are a NHSA member you just motivate each firearm under the relevant suitable activity.

Once your motivation is written, submit your motivation to NSHA endorsement page and that is another supporting document to bolster your application

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    ^^ This

One of the reasons I suspect that Cele and co got such a boner for sports shooting in the bill.

Yep. We all learnt to follow the system.
    Now they want to change the system.
    Ask yourself why.
    See how they keep frustrating the process.
    Ask yourself why.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andre in Alberton View Post
    Yep. We all learnt to follow the system.
    Now they want to change the system.
    Ask yourself why.
    See how they keep frustrating the process.
    Ask yourself why.
    Makes me think of this quote, often attributed to Petronius Arbiter, a legionare in the Roman army in the time of Nero:

“We trained hard—but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we were reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing, and what a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while actually producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.”