User

Default CZ 75 SP-O1 Shadow Question (WANTED)

I have a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, the standard safety it came with committed hate crimes against my hands, so I swapped with a guy for a Standard Shadow 2 safety, its functional, but slightly wide, so there is a gap on each side.

I am basically looking for a Flat CZ 75 SP-01 Safety (Not the shadow) or the Standard CZ 75 Pre B safety if they will work on the Shadow 1?

Does anyone know if they will work?

If yes, happen to know were I could find one?

Maybe swap somebody for a CZ Shadow 2 safety?

User

Default Re: CZ 75 SP-O1 Shadow Question (WANTED)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I have a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, the standard safety it came with committed hate crimes against my hands, so I swapped with a guy for a Standard Shadow 2 safety, its functional, but slightly wide, so there is a gap on each side.

I am basically looking for a Flat CZ 75 SP-01 Safety (Not the shadow) or the Standard CZ 75 Pre B safety if they will work on the Shadow 1?

Does anyone know if they will work?

If yes, happen to know were I could find one?

Maybe swap somebody for a CZ Shadow 2 safety?
    Hello Steven... I have the exact same pistol CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, I do have a strange request to ask you. Would you perhaps mind sharing a few pictures of how you grip your Shadow, more interested in where your left hand is when firing, assuming you are right handed.
    Regards Branden.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Hello Steven... I have the exact same pistol CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, I do have a strange request to ask you. Would you perhaps mind sharing a few pictures of how you grip your Shadow, more interested in where your left hand is when firing, assuming you are right handed.
    Regards Branden.
    Sure, ill get my supervisor to take a photo later, the reason I swapped the safety out for a S2 thin one is because my grip is high, and I tended to bump the safety up while shooting, now Im just looking for one that fits a tad better....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chat with Jizni, they maybe able to assist.

User

Hi Steven. I shoot with a Sp01 as well with a standard shelf like safety. I also grip high and sort of use the safety as a place to rest my right thumb, if that makes sense

User

Quote Originally Posted by 30.06 View Post
    Chat with Jizni, they maybe able to assist.
    I did, no Cigar.... Im thinking, some gunsmith somewere must have a baggie of old parts, im going to try my local so long.... Look the gun and safety functions 100% with the Shadow 2 safety but its just my OCD thats taking strain

User

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneC View Post
    Hi Steven. I shoot with a Sp01 as well with a standard shelf like safety. I also grip high and sort of use the safety as a place to rest my right thumb, if that makes sense
    Thats the standard or norm grip on that gun and on the TS, but I just came to the CZ party after shooting only Glock since 2017-2018 and im not going to attempt to change my grip because thats going to be too much frustration