User

Default CZ75 Front sight repair

As per heading, I need to find a gunsmith that can repair my CZ75 pre-B front site, or, if not able, to replace it. Preferably Cape Town Northern suburbs.

The original blade has become loose over the last year. Still works, but is not great for accuracy.

User

Default Re: CZ75 Front sight repair

The front site on the old 75's were staked in similar to those on WW1 and 2 1911's. IF you can find a replacement part a GS knowing his stuff should be able to stake in a new one. (IF he has the tools...)

Best long term solution is to get a front site for a 1911 that fits in a dovetail. And then get a competent GS to mill your slide and drift in the new site. A friend of mine has an early 75 that was given a new fibre front site by milling the slide. Rescomp did the work. If I was in your shoes that is what I would do. But milling a dovetail can be costly.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    As per heading, I need to find a gunsmith that can repair my CZ75 pre-B front site, or, if not able, to replace it. Preferably Cape Town Northern suburbs.

The original blade has become loose over the last year. Still works, but is not great for accuracy.
    Harrison Brothers cc

(021) 979-1739 Unit 2, 10 Stillewater St Durbanville Industrial Park, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa
    Custom Gunsmiths

I had mine silver soldered and it hasn't come loose since