Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    There’s probably some way we can make allowances. Would need to take it to the admins first, though.
    What I have seen on other forums is a time frame. If your account has been registered for say 6 months (or however long admin decides), then that account can post in the ads section.

User

Default Re: Been here for ages, but because I'm a lurker without 50 post cant advertise on classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by Maroelas View Post
    What I have seen on other forums is a time frame. If your account has been registered for say 6 months (or however long admin decides), then that account can post in the ads section.
    Problem I have seen with this method is that people create fake profiles and register a new one every month then once it is ready to trade they use the ones that have the most time online once banned they use the next account....

Post count rule works for me, but I know some people dont post often, myself included even I mean I just have over 100 posts now. but getting someone with over 50 posts to vouch for a newby can work maybe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6