Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    User

Default Re: CFR Application Payment Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemeister View Post
    Can you explain how, like physically what system did they go into, to link the payment? Because it's a mystery to my dfo as to how that gets done. I have the application number, the receipt number, The take in number, I just need it linked and Noone knows how.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Refer to post number 11 in this thread! It can only be resolved with the collaboration of ones DFO as well as your Finance clerk and CFR (Cpt. Yvonne Rautenbach)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn881 View Post
    Refer to post number 11 in this thread! It can only be resolved with the collaboration of ones DFO as well as your Finance clerk and CFR (Cpt. Yvonne Rautenbach)
    Thanks!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemeister View Post
    I spent the day at my dfo and finance lady trying to sort out the issue, to no avail as Noone at cfr would pick up to confirm issues... But I have managed to track down where the problem occured, now it is just the issue of getting hold of Danisile/capt. Sutton again. Tomorrow is D Day, if I don't manage to sort it out I'm going M Hood class action too.

To make things worse my app has now been sent back to prov dfo from cfr, after sitting at in consideration since December.

Same with mine.My DFO has been aware of the issue and "fixing it" since Feb.I've been led to believe it was just 2 more weeks since February.

User

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. His app was in Process at the CFR, next we see it's being sent back, says "Send back to prov DFO (Polfin)" on the app. Still waiting to hear what will happen now or where it will go but apparently there is something wrong with the payment/receipt or the capturing thereof...

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

User

I still have this same problem. So my DFO said they need to get the application back, fix the issue by reversing the payment and making new payment to the application reference number so that CFR and POLFIN are aligned. Then send it back to CFR. Its been sitting for 2 months at this status and waiting for the application, it has not come back to the DFO to fix yet. So I went to see the DFO and kindly explained my frustration about how long it can take to send the application back. The DFO is now going to see if they can get the application tomorrow on their visit to the CFR to bring it back so that we can fix the problem.

CFR system says 278DAYS in red on my application. That is business days. I am beyond losing patience and have found a calmness beyond the anger and frustration. It means nothing to the people working with these applications to complete or finalize anything. No amount of complaints or lawyers letters has done anything to fix the issue or resolve anything. We are without recourse and our voices fall on deaf ears. We are just ignored and if I should be so lucky, as to one day in this lifetime, to actually receive my license approval never mind even getting a card for it and be able to collect my property I will be old or grey or may be long gone.

User

Quote Originally Posted by S14Phoenix View Post
    I still have this same problem. So my DFO said they need to get the application back, fix the issue by reversing the payment and making new payment to the application reference number so that CFR and POLFIN are aligned. Then send it back to CFR. Its been sitting for 2 months at this status and waiting for the application, it has not come back to the DFO to fix yet. So I went to see the DFO and kindly explained my frustration about how long it can take to send the application back. The DFO is now going to see if they can get the application tomorrow on their visit to the CFR to bring it back so that we can fix the problem.

CFR system says 278DAYS in red on my application. That is business days. I am beyond losing patience and have found a calmness beyond the anger and frustration. It means nothing to the people working with these applications to complete or finalize anything. No amount of complaints or lawyers letters has done anything to fix the issue or resolve anything. We are without recourse and our voices fall on deaf ears. We are just ignored and if I should be so lucky, as to one day in this lifetime, to actually receive my license approval never mind even getting a card for it and be able to collect my property I will be old or grey or may be long gone.
    There will be a reckoning. The lazy bastards will have their day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, do you have any update on this? Sitting in the same situation with two of my applications going no where. My one app (335 days) sitting on " send back to Prov Dfo(polfin)" for 3 months and my other app sitting at consideration for 3 months as well. No amount of effort can gat anyone to assist.

User

so update... there is still no update.

User

So. I finally got my issue sorted.

I spent many months and have many new grey hairs from phone calls and spending hours in my dfo office and finance office.

So, my issue was, the finance people at my local dfo couldn't issue receipts, so they got sent to a different police station who issued the receipts under that police station, not the correct police station, thus the saps 86 number was incorrect.

To rectify this, the finance department needed to do a write back and issue a new receipt with the correct saps 86 number. Now the important part was the write back needed to have the original date and amount on it of when I applied. Not the date the write back was done. Once this was done the payment was automatically linked on the polfin system.

So, advice to anyone who has this issue, go to your dfo, get a copy of your receipt and find the mistake in it (this could be the same mistake as mine, it could be your name spelt wrong, wrong Ref no for application, etc). Once the mistake is found, get the finance department to issue a write back with the mistake corrected, and your polfin issue should be fixed. Your dfo will be able to check on his system if it is linked or not.

Then follow the usual email complaints procedures/involve gosa etc.

User

Thanks for the info Roguemeister, I am sitting in the same boat. My DFO has my name and number saved on her phone because I keep calling her. 3 apps submitted in June 2020

The application has been captured and was at approval stage, CFR could not link the receipt number with the application number so CFR sent the app back to the Prov DFO instead of phoning or emailing. Another scary situation is that the DFO's cannot change or edit any administrative comments on the system, it has to come from finance to CFR and if the capturer is not available, your application just sits. My DFO said that the new finance system has been kicking out manual receipts on a daily basis and has become a nightmare. From June 2020 to December 2020 she has had 51 out of 612 applications with the DFO polfin status. If the finance system is down they will tell you to come another day which creates a backlog.

The process is 1980s, DFO's are swamped because of this incompetent process! But instead CFR/ministers are blaming covid. That's another discussion though!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast