Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: CFR Application Payment Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemeister View Post
    My dfo has over 50 applications with this issue currently, so there are definitely enough people to follow up a class action.

I phoned CFR today and they say the issue on my application has been updated, but i'm going to need confirmation from someone other than the voice on the end of the phone before I believe it.

Queue email to all above email adresses!

Yeah, I have to be honest, the error/problem described by Bjorn881 does not sound like the exact same thing as the rest of us.
    I've also pressured via email, I'll see what transpires. Not holding my breath. Worst case, come year end and it's not resolved, I'm handing in my gun and "I'm on a jet plane" (queue the music). If my renewal gets sorted before then, gun's up for sale.

User

I've lost my sense of humour.
    Contacted Martin Hood Going to start off with a letter of intent in which they have 10 days to rectify the issue and if they don't finalise my app I'lll be joining that class action.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    Contacted Martin Hood Going to start off with a letter of intent in which they have 10 days to rectify the issue and if they don't finalise my app I'lll be joining that class action.
    I hear you on the sense of humour failure. Rough costs for the letter?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
    Yeah, I have to be honest, the error/problem described by Bjorn881 does not sound like the exact same thing as the rest of us.
    I've also pressured via email, I'll see what transpires. Not holding my breath. Worst case, come year end and it's not resolved, I'm handing in my gun and "I'm on a jet plane" (queue the music). If my renewal gets sorted before then, gun's up for sale.
    I can assure you the problem I had, is the same one that everyone here is detailing, whereby the incorrect SAPS 86 reference number is captured on the Polfin payment system!

I hear you on the sense of humour failure. Rough costs for the letter?
    Refer to post number 18 on this thread, I detailed the costs there!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemeister View Post
    My dfo has over 50 applications with this issue currently, so there are definitely enough people to follow up a class action.
    From my understanding the error occurs at station level when capturing the information on the Polfin system, I'm not sure whether it occurs with the DFO or finance person, hence having 50x applications with the problem means someone at the station is woefully incompetent or is partially blind!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    Please do give feedback on the outcome here. If successful at R850, it may be worth it for me.
    Thanks

Sent from my KB2000 using Tapatalk

User

My email has resulted in an official complaint being registered and I've received a signed off letter from a provincial Brigadier telling me the district commissioner is on the case. I've had 2 subsequent emails, telling me who is investigating with the 2nd email telling me someone else is now investigating as the first person is no longer available.

My email has resulted in an official complaint being registered and I've received a signed off letter from a provincial Brigadier telling me the district commissioner is on the case. I've had 2 subsequent emails, telling me who is investigating with the 2nd email telling me someone else is now investigating as the first person is no longer available.
    Today after 8 months the DFO in Parys informed me my 2 applications are still on her desk. I'm terribly upset and demotivated, looks like I'll be contacting Mr Hood as well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by EEOBHP View Post
    Today after 8 months the DFO in Parys informed me my 2 applications are still on her desk. I'm terribly upset and demotivated, looks like I'll be contacting Mr Hood as well.

Well I have started with a letter of demand 10 Days are up next week, so I'll let you know if the letter of demand does anything.

User

Update on mine... CFR said the issue is fixed. Managed to get through to Danisile this morning who says its not fixed. DFO says its CFR's issue, CFR says its the DFO's issue. Emailed every person known to mankind at least once a week for the last 6 months, all I get is forwarded and forwarded and then silence. I thought I was tired of this nonsense but now i'm the hell in. Now sitting at 280 working days.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast