Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: SLR license card says Manually operated rifle

My AK used to be a semi auto rifle from France. The original licence issued to me said it was an Automative Kalashnikov , which to me sounds awfully French.

And when I re-licenced it became eligible for competing in Manual Rifle division.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    So long as your application is not done under false pretences to try and skirt any regulations...

S13,15 and 16 each have their place but ultimately "lawful use" is claused in.
    In every S16 application I also include, under the paragraph/section what the gun will be used for not only the different sport shooting events, but also as a standard that it can also be used for personal and home defense.
    Call me paranoid, but in the unlikely event that the section of the license ever comes into question after a defensive shooting at some stage I can always refer back to my application that was approved by CFR where I disclosed this possibility/application of the specific tool.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GORBY View Post
    In every S16 application I also include, under the paragraph/section what the gun will be used for not only the different sport shooting events, but also as a standard that it can also be used for personal and home defense.
    Call me paranoid, but in the unlikely event that the section of the license ever comes into question after a defensive shooting at some stage I can always refer back to my application that was approved by CFR where I disclosed this possibility/application of the specific tool.
    I feel the same, but, but, but it would take a court order under investigation approximately one full decade to find your original application with its motivation in the forest at cfr….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2