Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default 'Will you accept a kidney | testicle | soul' ?

Is just me that thinks a comment like that is wearing reeeaaallly fucking thin on For Sale threads?

"That's nice, will you accept a kidney"? Really? So, what if I decide that, Yes - I would like to have a kidney in a jar, on my desk or in my bar, as a trade for the item I might be selling. Will you go through with such a transaction?? If I am willing to trade my high value item -legit- for your kidney / your testicle / your liver - hey why not your child, [I see a nigerian was willing to pay R20 million with a R30k deposit for child - so they must have value right?] -- will you then go through with the transaction...?

No?? As in No, it's just a "joke"..? So, then For Sale threads are "a joke", and 'GLWS' and other stupid offers like my beach house in Hondeklipbaai, or my 4x4 vehicle (as a joke, mind you) - are then fully acceptable as "offers" in a trade?

I just don't understand why people feel the need to share stupidass comments like that, that adds NO value whatsoever- creates clutter - and ultimately only serves to illustrates your level of poverty, more than your contributory worth.

Or maybe I'm just having a bad phase in life, and me contacting a seller - committing to the purchase - getting bank details - paying Immediately - waiting for delivery; is not the way to go about doing business....

Thus I ponder...

User

Default Re: 'Will you accept a kidney | testicle | soul' ?

I'll trade you Adelle Kirsten's brain for a NIB 4 inch Ruger GP100 if your interested.?

It will be sealed in a large Consol Canned fruit bottle. From the outside it may resemble a few large turds floating in brine but I can assure you its really her brain. (She wont even miss it. That's the best part.)

User

But for that you will have to wait for me to list my GP100 in the for sale thread... : ]

And you might be stuck with [K] AK's brains for a loooong time

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Is just me that thinks a comment like that is wearing reeeaaallly fucking thin on For Sale threads?

"That's nice, will you accept a kidney"? Really? So, what if I decide that, Yes - I would like to have a kidney in a jar, on my desk or in my bar, as a trade for the item I might be selling. Will you go through with such a transaction?? If I am willing to trade my high value item -legit- for your kidney / your testicle / your liver - hey why not your child, [I see a nigerian was willing to pay R20 million with a R30k deposit for child - so they must have value right?] -- will you then go through with the transaction...?

No?? As in No, it's just a "joke"..? So, then For Sale threads are "a joke", and 'GLWS' and other stupid offers like my beach house in Hondeklipbaai, or my 4x4 vehicle (as a joke, mind you) - are then fully acceptable as "offers" in a trade?

I just don't understand why people feel the need to share stupidass comments like that, that adds NO value whatsoever- creates clutter - and ultimately only serves to illustrates your level of poverty, more than your contributory worth.

Or maybe I'm just having a bad phase in life, and me contacting a seller - committing to the purchase - getting bank details - paying Immediately - waiting for delivery; is not the way to go about doing business....

Thus I ponder...
    I detect some underlying anger or frustration.... Bad week?

It is said in jest... Yes, its useless and ads no real value but on the other hand it bumps the post and gives it exposure. Also, I'll bet my left nut (he he he) members won't post it on items that are not desirable, also making the item being advertised more desirable to others. Won't be betting my soul though...

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post

Thus I ponder...
    You`re just going through a bad phase. It will pass.

Banned

You likely posted the OP for same reason the other guy posted his Kidney/Testicle/Soul comment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    I'll trade you Adelle Kirsten's brain for a NIB 4 inch Ruger GP100 if your interested.?

It will be sealed in a large Consol Canned fruit bottle. From the outside it may resemble a few large turds floating in brine but I can assure you its really her brain. (She wont even miss it. That's the best part.)
    Hang on, I'll go out and buy a Ruger GP100 specially for that
    It will be so worth it.
    I'll keep the bottle on my desk with a plaque saying "contained in this bottle is the brain of a Pre Neanderthal female, her name was Adelle Kirsten"

User

A stupid comment might even bump the post a bit.

Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive tried donating a kidney, unless its to a close friend or relative they dont want to hear about it.
    They will however accept liver donations, but the recovery time was quite a bit longer and I didnt have enough days leave at the time

User

Sometimes a GLWS might just be genuine and not sarcasm?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast