Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My app is stuck

User

Default Re: My app is stuck

I have a Sec 16 stuck at "Received at CFR and in process" since 13 April 2021. Total 109 business days since handing in the app at DFO.

User

I have an app thats not loaded on the system. But i checked my dfo actual logs and they sent it through to provincial.

I think theres a massive system issue

User

3 of us applied at the same time - around 20 Oct 2020. 2 approved in May, 1 still stuck in "in preparation for consideration" since 22 April 2021.

I am in a similar situation of 3 of us applied at the same time. But i watched as their apps went through the steps and got approved while mine was left behind. All on sec 16.

But what i take away from the comments posted here is that there are chaps that are worse off than me

User

Unexpected good news. Colonel Simelani sent an email stating the photos are incorrect for the app. Not sure why, we've taken new pics and arranging drop off at CFR.

User

My competency app has been stuck at 'Received at Competency Section' since 22nd April. That's about 56 working days. A contact at Provincial suggests that's not right and it's a good chance the application has been lost/misplaced/eaten, etc. and that I should submit a duplicate application.

Any thoughts on this? Should I just wait it out or resubmit?

Everything is dog slow right now. Hang on a bit.

User

Ok. Thanks, Andre.

After a very long wait i see my app finally moved on 20 August (118 working days) to In Preparation for Consideration

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andre in Alberton View Post
    After a very long wait i see my app finally moved on 20 August (118 working days) to In Preparation for Consideration
    Congrats. Our stuck application moved from "in consideration" to "approved" in a day. Just the card to wait for now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast