Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Glock 4.5

User

Default Re: Glock 4.5

Updating this thread: Been running my Gen 4s with the Gen 5 trigger system without issues for the past 2 years.

However, I just tried the the Glock Performance Trigger in my 17 and 22 Gen 4s. Had to change the trigger shoe due to my distal joint trigger pull, tried a Gen 4 Timney trigger shoe as well as an Apex trigger shoe. Both were amazing but I lean towards the Apex trigger shoe despite the Timney trigger shoe being adjustable.

Reminder: you must use a Gen 5 backplate to use the Gen 5 trigger system!!!! If you using a G22, you must also change the ejector to use the Glock Performance Trigger.

User

I have 4 ... i think broken APEX trigger shoes when i was shooting a 35.

User

Quote Originally Posted by jiggajono View Post
    Updating this thread: Been running my Gen 4s with the Gen 5 trigger system without issues for the past 2 years.

However, I just tried the the Glock Performance Trigger in my 17 and 22 Gen 4s. Had to change the trigger shoe due to my distal joint trigger pull, tried a Gen 4 Timney trigger shoe as well as an Apex trigger shoe. Both were amazing but I lean towards the Apex trigger shoe despite the Timney trigger shoe being adjustable.

Reminder: you must use a Gen 5 backplate to use the Gen 5 trigger system!!!! If you using a G22, you must also change the ejector to use the Glock Performance Trigger.
    So the Glock Performance Trigger went right into a Gen 4? That means it should go into a Gen 3 too.

I wonder then why it's marketed as Gen 5 only.

User

It does fit in the Gen 3 but needs to be trimmed at the bottom of the Trigger Mechanism Housing. Here's a link:

User

Quote Originally Posted by jiggajono View Post
    It does fit in the Gen 3 but needs to be trimmed at the bottom of the Trigger Mechanism Housing. Here's a link:

I assumed the leg might need to be trimmed off.
    Think I'm going to have a go at fitting one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2