Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: ‘next phase’ of insurrection in South Africa

Hi Johann.

Just to be clear as stated before, I'm not saying this is the case, I'm not shouting "we are all going to die" I'm asking a very simple question.

I'm not inciting any action. I'm just TRYING to discuss the matter.

This is my question: why is everyone so afraid to discuss this or situations like this? its pathetic.

Everybody is nested up in they're cozy little life's apart from petty problems like debt and "Die fokken buurman se hond raas alweer" and absolutely no one (From what I can see) is even remotely giving thought to the problems we face in South Africa. again Its probably not a problem that is affecting you directly now but what about in 5 years time, what about when you are to old and frail to do anything and then your children have to sit with the decision you made today to do nothing.

User

Unity and Afrikaners have always been a problem. Even before the Groot Trek. They need to learn a lesson from our Muslim friends.

I just returned from a supposed holiday on the KZN South Coast. I had a chat with the owner of the resort who had to stand guard with a bunch of other folks because the SAPS where nowhere to be found when the crap hit the fan. He told me that there were lots of Muslims that stood with the White folk to protect the communities and businesses, and that they were organised and kitted out well.

BTW, the first time they saw the SAPS were when they were told to dismantle their defence perimeter, which they rightly refused to do.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard68 View Post
    Hi Johann.

Just to be clear as stated before, I'm not saying this is the case, I'm not shouting "we are all going to die" I'm asking a very simple question.

I'm not inciting any action. I'm just TRYING to discuss the matter.

This is my question: why is everyone so afraid to discuss this or situations like this? its pathetic.

Everybody is nested up in they're cozy little life's apart from petty problems like debt and "Die fokken buurman se hond raas alweer" and absolutely no one (From what I can see) is even remotely giving thought to the problems we face in South Africa. again Its probably not a problem that is affecting you directly now but what about in 5 years time, what about when you are to old and frail to do anything and then your children have to sit with the decision you made today to do nothing.
    I feel your pain and our nhw and saps work close together we can only hope gov wakeing up or be replaced but that's like a brain fart... only if this change we might have a better future

User

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    The word "insurrection" means uprising of the people.

This is not an uprising.

This is a civil war, between factions in the ANC, the inevitable outcome of which determines when, not if, we see our very own Mugabe clone put into power.
    I am not sure that is entirely correct to regard the "riots" as faction infighting.

Listening to the interview with Value Logistics CEO Steven Gottschalk on 702 on Friday, they experienced the attack on their facilities as a well organised and coordinated operation of military precision launched from 4 sides of their premises on their facility and even if they had advanced warning they would not have been able to stop the attack. It was not an opportunity of chance occurrence.

The attacks and destruction on LG, Samsung, Mustek, Value Logistics and many more were planned and not happenstance occurrences.

that's sound and good advice Jehan. thank you.

If this is only a civil war between factions of ANC, why is it that we have lost so many businesses, so many people some of which did not vote for the ANC, lost their jobs and livelihoods?
    The factions are in government. They don't live on the street, they don't care what burns down. The general population is an expendable tool to those who hold power. Like my generation was cannon fodder when it was sent into Angola.

when is that you will decide it is also YOUR problem? .
    I only live in this country because my wife says so.

I was born here. I believed in my country. I was optimistic for change. Later on in life I asked myself why I would make sacrifices for a country and a people that would prefer to see me and my family dead because we are white.

So to answer you. I decided a while ago that this country is actually not my problem. My problem is keeping my family safe.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    The factions are in government. They don't live on the street, they don't care what burns down. The general population is an expendable tool to those who hold power. Like my generation was cannon fodder when it was sent into Angola.

I only live in this country because my wife says so.

I was born here. I believed in my country. I was optimistic for change. Later on in life I asked myself why I would make sacrifices for a country and a people that would prefer to see me and my family dead because we are white.

So to answer you. I decided a while ago that this country is actually not my problem. My problem is keeping my family safe.

Sad to say it but I agree with you.

The whole poverty issue now being addressed as a racist issue etc etc and economic exclusion

I'm sure my factory staff with 7 kids is my fault that they will never go to college

The running average is 4 kids per staff member, there is such a thing as breeding oneself into poverty

Government relied on welfare to secure votes, they are unable to lift people out of poverty due to decades of bad policy. They have now run out of people to blame

The ONLY good thing is that I saw no evidence of these riots being racial, by any means
    For now anyways.

Jehan, waiting for the uneducated masses to change to a better, educated, fair and responsible government is in my opinion not an option. I don't want to have to look my daughter/wife in the eyes on day and have to apologize because I placed their whole future in the hope that things will change for the better in this country without actively trying to change it for the better.

For the time being all I can do is get people to engage and discuss the good and bad of our country to try and preserve what remains of our country (this seems to be a huge taboo). I can tell you one thing for sure, nothing will change if everyone does their own thing. if we cant all decide together what we want for the future of our children and ourselves and act on that.

last I checked, only 60000 + thousand people left a response on DearSA regarding the proposed firearm amendment out of the 3 mil + firearm owners.

would that be the case if everyone was comfortable discussing these problems? I Don't think so.

I'm arguing that you dismissing what happened to the unfortunate people who lost most or everything is incorrect, shit even the guy who lost almost nothing didn't deserve that.

I'm arguing that you dismissing it as just a war between the ANC factions are incorrect as the people who lost was also involved by proxy. They were part of the war.

I'm arguing that you have typical white mentality, and that you should make this country YOUR problem as you and your family's life is directly influenced by it. if this country goes to shit you are affected by it - am I not correct?

nobody said you had to make a Sacrifice for people that would rather see you dead BECAUSE you are WHITE - this is the point I'm trying to make - I'm in the same boat as you and the next white South African also, yet you do not concern yourself with the guy next to you in the boat. you also do not concern yourself with the guy that is fucking up your country, all you do is shrug your shoulders as our country decays into a shithole that your family has to live in.

I'm expecting you to at least try and retain and improve what you can for your wife and family and you cant do it by yourself, that is the point.

everyone is in their own little bubble and its wrong. we are loosing the country to uneducated bigots and we have only ourselves to blame.

User

Jehan, waiting for the uneducated masses to change to a better, educated, fair and responsible government is in my opinion not an option. I don't want to have to look my daughter/wife in the eyes on day and have to apologize because I placed their whole future in the hope that things will change for the better in this country without actively trying to change it for the better.

For the time being all I can do is get people to engage and discuss the good and bad of our country to try and preserve what remains of our country (this seems to be a huge taboo). I can tell you one thing for sure, nothing will change if everyone does their own thing. if we cant all decide together what we want for the future of our children and ourselves and act on that.

last I checked, only 60000 + thousand people left a response on DearSA regarding the proposed firearm amendment out of the 3 mil + firearm owners.

would that be the case if everyone was comfortable discussing these problems? I Don't think so.
    As I said hoping this will happen "gov" is a brain fart hence I'm doing what I can to be prepared with or without my community.... the question I'm asking myself everyday is how soon do I need to make that call of do or do not shoot as they come in 10 ... 30 .. 40 .. distance ect .. 10 people 10m away / 20m / 50m and you know the @#$& going to hit but you have to wait until hands around your neck....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast