Default TheQM – Hand Held Radios

HAND HELD RADIOS (HHR)
    Lightweight, portable and powerful Hand Held Radios are indispensable for team, family and commercial communications whether in urban or bushveldt environment.

Not dependent on the "grid" these radios will provide critical communications without having to rely on cellular infrastructure in the event of a crisis or during operation.
    Highly recommend for community policing, block watch, farmers, security guards and anti-poaching patrols.

Please note: Depending on the power or frequency used an ICASA licence my be required to complete purchase.
    Please contact sales@thequartermaster if you are unsure.

Please take care out there.

To order online, and product specs, follow the link below:
    https://www.thequartermaster.co.za/i...y&path=178_299
    Price includes Vat.
    Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.
    Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.

www.thequartermaster.co.za we are still very much ONLINE, continue to deliver Nation-Wide and Internationally, Door2Door OR you can pop in and Click’nCollect

Please contact us at sales@thequartermaster.co.za if you need assistance or have a query.

MAG
    #TheQM
    E&OE

User

Default Re: TheQM – Hand Held Radios

Can you guys get hold of the programming cable? The local shops just look at you blankly when asked and I would rather get from someone like you that I trust than some stranger on the internet that might sell me non-functional crap.
    Last time I worked with stuff like that it was a serial connection on one end and a speaker/microphone jack on the other end.

Hi MSW2
    Please drop Camo an email at camo@thequartermaster.co.za, he may be able to steer you in the right direction.
    -MAG

User

Quote Originally Posted by TheQM View Post
    Hi MSW2
    Please drop Camo an email at camo@thequartermaster.co.za, he may be able to steer you in the right direction.
    -MAG
    Cool, will do so.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    Can you guys get hold of the programming cable? The local shops just look at you blankly when asked and I would rather get from someone like you that I trust than some stranger on the internet that might sell me non-functional crap.
    Last time I worked with stuff like that it was a serial connection on one end and a speaker/microphone jack on the other end.
    They still program like that, except with a USB connection on one end instead of RS232.

These mostly look to use standard Kenwood plugs