Default CZ p10c Roni issues.

Hi guys, just posting to see if anyone has had the same issue as me. I have a P10c and a micro roni. I used the roni extensively at the range, well maybe 1000 rounds through it, and it worked 100% correctly. I then milled my slide and added a red dot so the roni has been unused in my workshop for a while. I decided to remove my red dot the other day and do some drills with the roni. Now I start having problems. After a couple shots the retainer clip/system that is supposed to keep the gun in place doesn't. The bit that holds the front rail stays on but the clip at the back that you push forward doesn't stay in place. It doesn't slide back or "unlock". It just jumps up, and from what I see, it does this as there is too much flex in the plastic around it causing the retaining plastic tags to jump out. Anyway hope this makes sense and maybe someone has a possible solution.

Bearing in mind I have never had any issues before. I have also fired a standard p10 with the roni and it has the same issue. Initially I thought it was because my slide was milled.

Kind regards
    James

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: CZ p10c Roni issues.

Hi James,

Did you ever get a fix for that? It is happening with my friend's one too! The plastic pin that also holds things together at the back also broke and he replaced it with a metal one.

Kind regards
    Marc