Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Malema picking up the disenfranchised ANC voters

He doesn't waste an opportunity this boy does he?

Default Re: Malema picking up the disenfranchised ANC voters

Its no surprise. But I tend to put them in the same box, because if and when the ANC ever gets less than 50% of the vote, the EFF can be relied on to keep it in power via coalition. I see them as an ANC/EFF axis. The key figure which I seldom see mentioned is that the ANC/EFF axis got 73% of the vote in eight provinces in the 2019 general election. It was, furthermore, a record high, and thus a clear indicator that it's support is not declining, and that the DA's belief that it will in the foreseeable future be a partner in a coalition government very wide of the mark. Indeed I am perplexed as to why the DA believes that in the circumstances. It also means that we in the Western Cape will never be free of the ANC unless we secede. I'll have more to say about that shortly.

Just not in this thread, Dick, please.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Just not in this thread, Dick, please.
    Thank you!

User

Well the DA is basically herding them to the EFF with John at the helm

Time to acknowledge that racial demographics are a REAL thing in SA voting landscape

User

Ag it’s just bla bla bla as always.

They don’t want a competent justice system, he himself discharged a firearm at a rally, nada, Fraud Shivambu who stole millions from VBS is sitting next to him, nada.
    Also, he is at a press conference, a public event, he must wear a mask.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Well the DA is basically herding them to the EFF with John at the helm

Time to acknowledge that racial demographics are a REAL thing in SA voting landscape
    Not sure if the DA would be worth having if it was more attractive to the people that vote for the EFF, a party which hasn't run anything except money laundering scams. The only parts of the country that come close to working are run by the DA, just take a look at the AG's 27 years of audit reports for confirmation of that. Hardly a week passes at the Zondo commission or in the Daily Maverick without a revelation about the ANC that would sink the government of any western democracy. I'm over trying to make sense of what passes for democracy in our part of the world. People give their votes to the most patently inappropriate recipients and appear to do it pretty much for life in spite of the overwhelming evidence.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Not sure if the DA would be worth having if it was more attractive to the people that vote for the EFF, a party which hasn't run anything except money laundering scams. The only parts of the country that come close to working are run by the DA, just take a look at the AG's 27 years of audit reports for confirmation of that. Hardly a week passes at the Zondo commission or in the Daily Maverick without a revelation about the ANC that would sink the government of any western democracy. I'm over trying to make sense of what passes for democracy in our part of the world. People give their votes to the most patently inappropriate recipients and appear to do it pretty much for life in spite of the overwhelming evidence.
    I think that the shadow of apartheid and racism, is still a major tool in the game plan of the government, it's tacitly implied by at least half the ANC and almost all the EFF. Don't forget, even after 27 years of ANC government, it's still somebody else's fault!
    I sometimes think certain people should all leave and deny these clowns any excuses as to why they are so inept.
    Although, my instincts tell me that the blame for their atrocious behaviour would just shift to the next available minority demographic, and the financial rape would just increase ten fold.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

They not disenfranchised, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts being drawn to the biggest cunt of all.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    They not disenfranchised, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts being drawn to the biggest cunt of all.
    Succinct, and probably correct.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast