Default RM380 accessories/spares/holster

So i have purchased a Remington RM380, the gun shop i purchased it from has advised that Delta are the distributors of the spares like internals/mags, does anyone have an idea about where to buy other things such as kydex iwb holsters and pocket holsters ?
    The few local holster companies i enquired with told me they either need me or themselves to purchase the blue gun to make the holster and both would result in me paying for it in addition to the holster itself,I wouldnt really be able to take it in to a manufacturer either as from what i can see most of them are not based in KZN.
    As for spares such as the mags,slide pin/recoil spring etc can i import these without an itac permit ?
    As it is not a very popular gun locally i see not much is posted about it online for sale locally.

User

Default Re: RM380 accessories/spares/holster

A custom maker could mold directly from your pistol. If you can track one down in your area and based on my own amateur dabbling they shouldn't need your gun for more than an hour or two to press it. Making up the holster doesn't require the gun to be present. If someone is prepared to do it they are likely to be a small, one man type shop.

Not sure if you are aware but Remington went to the wall recently and and their assets were bought up by a new entity called Remarms. They have only restarted production on some models. No idea if the RM380 is one of those but I 'think' I remember that production of it was shut down before they folded.

Yeah i saw they were divided up and sold, bought it since it had mostly positive reviews and with a bit of luck this one wont need any huge repairs, just having issues with holster availability etc as mentioned and that is most likely a knock on effect of the cutting up and selling.
    There are still a few US holster companies making for the particular model but id prefer to do business locally of course.
    Thanks for the reply.

User

Try and get a hold of the guys from South West Holsters via their website, they are in JHB and i am sure they can help.
    They offered to help me with my 83, but i am bit busy for the next couple of weeks so can’t get to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, i have sent them a message.