Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Dfo at honeydew is a real cnt

Applying for competency. Have all the docs and testimonies ready incl from the wife.

This asshat knows im there for comp. Tells me to wait. 90min later he calls me over and asks where is my wife, he also needs her for interview.

Explain to him she gave her written doc. Also tell him shes a paraplegic so cant easily come.

The prick insist on an in person interview and tells me to come back. Turns his back on me and walks away.

Am i allowed to go to another police station to do this, perhaps fairland?

User

Default Re: Dfo at honeydew is a real cnt

Nope ive tried going to a different police station before.
    Ive seen them make a old man on oxygen wait in the cold for a few hours.

User

If it was the older bald dude, he's a real doos... The lady and younger guy are pretty decent though.

User

Ask him to give you instruction that the interview person must be there in person, then take it to GOSA. It's bullshit and made up. There's no requirement for it.

User

It was officer nonyana

User

Quote Originally Posted by rakabos View Post
    Applying for competency. Have all the docs and testimonies ready incl from the wife.

This asshat knows im there for comp. Tells me to wait. 90min later he calls me over and asks where is my wife, he also needs her for interview.

Explain to him she gave her written doc. Also tell him shes a paraplegic so cant easily come.

The prick insist on an in person interview and tells me to come back. Turns his back on me and walks away.

Am i allowed to go to another police station to do this, perhaps fairland?
    Hi Rakabos.
    After 19 years of dealing with SAPS and CFR I know by now to keep a good relationship with the local DFO. He or she can make your live hell or ship your application of to File13 as we know it. Swallow your pride, take your wife there and get your competency. Unsell you have plenty of Randellas to blow on lawyers you will be better of being friendly to Officer Nonyana.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstein View Post
    Hi Rakabos.
    After 19 years of dealing with SAPS and CFR I know by now to keep a good relationship with the local DFO. He or she can make your live hell or ship your application of to File13 as we know it. Swallow your pride, take your wife there and get your competency. Unsell you have plenty of Randellas to blow on lawyers you will be better of being friendly to Officer Nonyana.
    Hi

Wasnt unfriendly for even a second, knowing he controls my fate with this.

Still wanted to know if i can go to an adjacent saps to see if they are more accommodating. As i said my wife cant just hop in a car and take steps into their office

User

Hi Rakabos.
    This is sound advice. Right or wrong doesn't count for shit, only outcome. The sad doos DFO has what used to be called the 'whip hand' and he probably gets a boner from knowing it. Practically, there's no effective recourse as his ultimate boss is a corrupt blowhard. Caused myself a great deal of grief in the past acting on principle in the face of obstructionism by small minded minor officials. One day that resulted in me sitting waiting to be put on a plane back to SA from Lagos as I hadn't kissed the immigration official's arse to his satisfaction. Managed to avoid that and have subsequently made stroking their egos an entertaining pastime.

User

Hi Rakabos.
    The more we bend over backwards the more they will make up their own rules that becomes their “policy” .

Yes be friendly and courteous but that cuts both ways. They are paid to perform a service and you are paying for the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Problem is there is FA incentive for the little napoleon to be civil and even less to do his job.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast