Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Dfo at honeydew is a real cnt

There has been similar cases before. Have a chat with his superior, like the station commander, and explain that other dfo's do the conversation with the wife via telephone. Take along proof that a face to face interview is not necessary. Make a strong point of your wife's situation.

When you chat to the superior, start with a clear statement that you are in dide need of his help. The situation is giving you gray hair because you simply cannot comply to the honourable Sgt's demands. Would he please help you to enable you to get through the proceedings in a proper manner?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstein View Post
    He or she can make your live hell or ship your application of to File13 as we know it.
    Two ways of dealing with this, play "Jannie Jammergat" and succumb to his whims and play along.

or Stand up and demand a service to do what he is paid for, for doing his job. Ask him he must show you in FCA where its written that you wife must be there in person. Take along a witness with video for evidence. Report him to his Station Commander, the SAPS complaint department and write to your local newspaper and counselors. It is time that SAPS must know they are public servants and act within their prescribe duties and not generate his whim factors.

Luckily we have the best 3 ladies running our DFO office.

User

Appreciate the comments

User

The law says you need to apply in the area you stay, OR at the police station closest to your place of employment. This is for your competency, so maybe try build a relationship with the DFO in your work area.

As was said, piss the guy off and the chances are you will have shit all the way down the line

User

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstein View Post
    Hi Rakabos.
    After 19 years of dealing with SAPS and CFR I know by now to keep a good relationship with the local DFO. He or she can make your live hell or ship your application of to File13 as we know it. Swallow your pride, take your wife there and get your competency. Unsell you have plenty of Randellas to blow on lawyers you will be better of being friendly to Officer Nonyana.
    Maybe this is part of the problem if you dont lick some peoples boots you get nothing sorted out .

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbarb View Post
    Maybe this is part of the problem if you dont lick some peoples boots you get nothing sorted out .
    The vicious circle of African admin...

User

I am with Zuku and Ds J on this. Approach his station commander for help - as pee the method described, asking for help. Failing that, complaintsnodalpoint@saps.gov.za - 082 759 2590 (Whatsapp). State what the problem is, give details of all concerned, ask specifically to lodge a complaint.
    Bending over and taking shots only enables bad service.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    I am with Zuku and Ds J on this. Approach his station commander for help - as pee the method described, asking for help. Failing that, complaintsnodalpoint@saps.gov.za - 082 759 2590 (Whatsapp). State what the problem is, give details of all concerned, ask specifically to lodge a complaint.
    Bending over and taking shots only enables bad service.
    Thanks. Doing this now

User

Quote Originally Posted by rakabos View Post
    Thanks. Doing this now
    I hope you come right.

Just a quick question, I need to hand in an application at Honeydew. Do I have to make an appointment? I last applied about 4 years ago, so I don't have any new info.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by carleng View Post
    I hope you come right.

Just a quick question, I need to hand in an application at Honeydew. Do I have to make an appointment? I last applied about 4 years ago, so I don't have any new info.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    They open from 8 to 1. I just arrived, waited a bit. Didnt seem to need an appointment

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast