Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Incorrectly placed in dealer stock

Quote Originally Posted by Koekie Monster View Post
    I have said multiple times. I know it was the CFR that made the mistake!!!

The gunshop can see the licence type as they sent me a print out cleary showing this.

The incorrect type should not be my problem. As the gun is in dealer stock and belongs to the gunshop and is incorrectly captuted.

The gunshop should therefor take responcibility and not transfer the shit sandwich onto the client as the gun belongs and is registerd to them.

I cannot licence the gun.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I had the same issue earlier this year. Went to hand in 2 applications end of May and my AR was also captured as a Rifle on the system. I had to get the gunsmith report and went back the next day and handed in both App's with the Gunsmith report attached to the AR app as instructed by the DFO.

My Shotgun was quickly on the system and I could track it, I felt anoyed when the AR was taking too long and not even showing on the system yet. I could see that the firearm I purchased was import in 2016 so it has been incorrect for 5 years basically but still not much they did to correect it.

Last week I got an sms that my AR App is in the system and at the DFO under SLR. so it took 2 months longer than the other App but what is 2 months really???

I spoke to a few friends and 4/4 guys had their AR's listed as Rifles at CFR and had to do the same thing I did. Just suck it up and hand in the Gunsmith report, you already decided which firearm you want and where was the best place to buy it, if you want a refund the get one, but just buy a new AR within 2 months or you will be behind the first App time anyway.

Then you get the multiple cases where the firearm is correctly shown as a SLR on all the documentation and application, but the card arrives stating manual rifle.

User

Who cares what it says???

Too soon?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3