Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Roni's (carbine conversions) - effectiveness, durability, recommended or not?

Honestly for the money you would spend on a Roni I would rather get a BXP and have it as a secondary weapon

Default Re: Roni's (carbine conversions) - effectiveness, durability, recommended or not?

Here’s something I typed up a few years ago, and it’s worth repeating, if not retyping:

https://paratus.info/2017/10/31/3083/
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Reminds me I must thank the guys on Gunsite because a while back I was going to go with a Howa 223 as my final Section 15 licence (Howa 308, Maverick 88 and Glock 19 under Section 13 for the others) and you guys convinced me to go with another handgun instead.

Best decision ever, got a Glock 17 instead and am so glad I did. Can double as a SD carry weapon if something ever happened to my primary and can fit in a Roni, uses the same mags, etc, etc.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I have a Roni with a Glock19 in it and shoot it a lot.

A Roni is not making the weapon inside more accurate, but it makes me more accurate.

I have started using it after a massive muscle injury and surgery in my elbow to move the recoil to my shoulder and still be able to shoot. It works for me for PCC shooting.

I had a Ruger PC Carbine licensed two weeks ago. The Ronir now have no more use, and thus might sell it, but, up to now I was content for my purposes.

Guess I'm just going to have to save up a bit more then I'll get another handgun, roni, shotgun and semi auto and mp5 and long rage 3006....

Its just the orange and blue paper that's not soo readily available

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    No-one is going to comment on the CP1, in 9mmS of all things? You disappoint me, Gunsite.

By this time his eyes should be bleeding from the hate comments.
    I thought about it but didn't want to be that guy.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KM02 View Post
    Guess I'm just going to have to save up a bit more then I'll get another handgun, roni, shotgun and semi auto and mp5 and long rage 3006....

Its just the orange and blue paper that's not soo readily available
    We are making progress!!

BUT, the MP5?
    That is the PCC with the least available parts, being HK after all, there are better supported PCC’s available on our local market

Sent from my Fax Machine.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Here’s something I typed up a few years ago, and it’s worth repeating, if not retyping:

https://paratus.info/2017/10/31/3083/
    You wrote this?
    This article changed my perspective drastically, and by now it is religion.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    We are making progress!!

BUT, the MP5?
    That is the PCC with the least available parts, being HK after all, there are better supported PCC’s available on our local market

Don't have to burst his bubble; the price tag will take care of that...

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Don't have to burst his bubble; the price tag will take care of that...
    True

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast