View Poll Results: How has additional doses affected your opinion of the vaccines?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unchanged

16 36.36%
  • More negative on vaccines

26 59.09%
  • More positive on vaccines

2 4.55%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Covid Vaccines - more doses

Hi, I tried posting this in the poll thread but it was lost understandably. It is a specific question so I hope it deserves its own thread.

To those who have taken the 2 dose vaccines and now that it's looking to be an increasing certainty that 3rd and 4th doses may be required, possibly regular doses as we move forward, what is your opinion on these additional doses and has it affected your opinion on the vaccines?

Israel vaccinated its entire population and had zero cases for a while. Now they are experiencing a new wave and currently are rolling out 3rd doses.

User

Default Re: Covid Vaccines - more doses

Does anyone really think that big pharma will kill the goose that lay the golden eggs?

No, there will be a constant "need" for more and more shots that everyone will "need" to prevent them from dying a horrible death.

In contrast, the natural immunity developed against the previous strains of SARS (no, not the SA tax man) seems to last for 11 years on average.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Does anyone really think that big pharma will kill the goose that lay the golden eggs?

No, there will be a constant "need" for more and more shots that everyone will "need" to prevent them from dying a horrible death.

In contrast, the natural immunity developed against the previous strains of SARS (no, not the SA tax man) seems to last for 11 years on average.
    Dont be so cynical man.

Humans have your best interest at heart.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

User

The thing is while there are 2 staunch sides to this debate, we all surely have close friends and family members who took the vaccines innocently and doubts are now coming up in their minds about subsequent doses. How would you advise them? It's a lose - lose position. If you believe the anti's, you're worried because it's in you already. If you listen to the pro-vax's, you now have to convince yourself that regular doses have to become part of your life with the nasty side effects that you were told would be 1 (or 2) and done.

Go get your shots, lots of benefits. So far i have seen 10% discount at Game, you can join Rage in Plett come December…..the list will be endless

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    Go get your shots, lots of benefits. So far i have seen 10% discount at Game, you can join Rage in Plett come December…..the list will be endless
    Unless they start discounting guns and ammo, I'm not interested. And maybe knives... I like knives...

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Oh and if you work at Curro, sorry for you, no choice but to get the shot

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    Oh and if you work at Curro, sorry for you, no choice but to get the shot
    That is shocking...

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Yeah Curro may be leading the charge but that can be an expensive exercise if someone takes them to task and wins.
    After all, our president did say that you would not be forced to take the "vaccine".

User

Your president also said 'watch this space' a few times ;-)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast