Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Good and available .25ACP/6.35mm cartridges

I collected a firearm today. And while I looked for ammo for my new pistol, I noticed several boxes of Remington ammo for the 6.35mm at my local GS. A box of 50 rounds in 6.35 will set thee back a cool R950...

Must be premium imported hollowpoints. Regular S&B or Fiocchi FMJ about R300 to R350 per 50.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    I got all my .25ACP from 414gates and Epsilon, thought I had cleaned them out?

Try phone the guy from 480BC (?name) Duanne - find out if he still has or can get the Lee single stage hand held basic original reloading tool.(I do not know what it is called)
    With that little tool you can have entertaining if some what slow reloading while sitting outside or at a bus stop even, a great little keep you in supply of loaded ammo tool. I really enjoyed the absolute step by step manner of the tool.
    Get a medicine bottle size amount of propellant from a friend, a tray of primers and a bag of bullets and you good to go for life.
    Awesome, thank you so much. This is definitely something I might be interested in!

I am in the process of selling my wife's 6.35mm and have 6 Boxes(193 rounds) of PMP AND S&B Full Metal Jacket factory ammo that I will be getting rid of separately.
    Pm me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I am in the process of selling my wife's 6.35mm and have 6 Boxes(193 rounds) of PMP AND S&B Full Metal Jacket factory ammo that I will be getting rid of separately.
    Pm me if interested

Thanks Gents
    Please take note that the above advertised 6.35mm ammo is now gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3