Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Does UAPs/UFOs/USOs intrigue you at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuku View Post
    Are they using the same digital meters all this modern day ghost hunters are using including a "ghost walky talky" that enables you to communicate with the "spirits". Asking for a friend.
    Ha ha.
    No, I'm a big sceptic as well. These guys use proper methods and gadgets, testing for different types of radiation, Magnetic interference etc, not those ones like on the TV series Supernatural

User

Pentago holds first public UFO meeting in 50 years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Pentago holds first public UFO meeting in 50 years.

They never showed the committee the tic Tac video or any decent ones.
    The ones they showed looks like a 5yr old took them with a cell phone

User

Quote Originally Posted by BBT View Post
    Watch the docu series Skinwalker ranch and Black files declassified
    @BBT,

Greetings.

So I've watched about 8 episodes of this TV show BLACK FILES DECLASSIFIED. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt12252462/episodes/?season=1

But more importantly I've watched season one episodes one, two and three.

So when I started this thread and when the US Navy / Pentagon etc. released those 3 videos of TIC TAC, GO FAST and GIMBAL, and after reading and watching the series UNIDENTIFIED: INSIDE AMERICA’S UFO INVESTIGATION.
    I was totally on the fence, I would say I was leaning more towards the A word theory, about 70% yes it's extraterrestrial and 30% it's man made technology from a top secret government project.

Well, now after thinking about this over and over and reading up more and especially watching those three episodes, I'm totally on the opposite side, I'm now at 80% that this is a US clandestine project.

This is my own opinion I cannot verify it, nor can it be verified, it's a theory so hear me out for a minute.

Taking the 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac encounter and the 2015 USS Theodore Roosevelt Go Fast and Gimbal encounters as examples.
    So in order to test your new technology, you need a real life simulation, what better way is there than an actual training exercise with your own US NAVY and AIR FORCE.
    To see how actual veteran pilots, radar operators, crew men etc react to a UAP's and to test your new technology against the latest technology like the F/A-18 Super Hornets and state of the art radar etc systems.

Well I'll tell you, only the U S of A and maybe some other Governments would jeopardize the safety of their own pilots etc to intercept a training exercise for their own benefits.

If you ask me, this was a planned experiment by the most top secret people in some classified project, that only a handful of people knew that this new technology would be tested out against their own Military or against their own citizens to see what the reaction/ response is.

Like I said only a handful of people are probably aware of these clandestine projects, just think about it for a minute.

PS:
    Totally not related to this thread, but watch the entire Documentary and look at the facts and evidence they have, and then tell me the U S of A isn't capable of something like this.

Yes, I'm a conspiracy nut case or whatever you want to call me, but if you truly and honestly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald pulled the trigger and shot JFK, completely alone after WATCHING the documentary with factual documents etc. Then I'm at a loss for words.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11173544/?ref_=m_nmfmd_dr_3

User

I also lean toward the 'top secret high speed low drag project' explanations. Where they sometimes get a bit stretchy is when witnesses are people familiar with the performance potential of military aircraft. If I see something doing weird shit in the sky I have no real frame of reference within which to evaluate it, a jet jock does though.

User

Oswald shot JFK, the chain of custody of the rifle and Jack Ruby are the more bizarre elements to the puzzle,

The complexities of intergalactic space travel is extremely challenging, rockets are too slow, nuclear is not efficient enough although better than jet/rocket propulsion.

The aircraft that would be able to compete in any way with a real space craft is still a dream, the physics of it are 'out of this world'

I've seen a few documentaries on it, the physics part, even the experts don't comprehend it completely.
    I don't think we ever will.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post

The complexities of intergalactic space travel is extremely challenging, rockets are too slow, nuclear is not efficient enough although better than jet/rocket propulsion.

The aircraft that would be able to compete in any way with a real space craft is still a dream, the physics of it are 'out of this world'

I've seen a few documentaries on it, the physics part, even the experts don't comprehend it completely.
    I don't think we ever will.
    Agree with you. There's no sign of any propulsion whatsoever and those G forces!
    That's like over 20 Gs of force exerted on the body, and what about the extreme acceleration of these UAFs?

Banned

I don't thin a human body can take that much of a hammering especially when those UAFs change flight paths suddenly and zoom off at hyperspeed

User

I don't thin a human body can take that much of a hammering especially when those UAFs change flight paths suddenly and zoom off at hyperspeed
    Yes, I have no doubt that extra terrestrial life is a possibility, just the realities of it are very challenging when it comes to space travel. Just getting to Mars would hammer the best human body. Space or low gravity environments leave a human with compromised bone density pretty quickly.

The g-forces are another challenge our bodies would struggle to deal with, time is another.
    So to do it simply involves warping time or light, figure that out and it's probably easy.

User

Sure, but consider also it could be some form of Artificial intelligence software OR remotely operated like the UAV drones, again just a thought.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast