Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Does UAPs/UFOs/USOs intrigue you at all?

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    What? You believe in the multiverse?

It's the God of the gaps argument for atheists. Without the multiverse the atheist's stance is dead in the water because of the amount of intricate design that the universe displays.
    But WITH the "multiverse theory" the atheists are also fucked. (And they acknowledge it)

If the mathematical / imaginary models make provision for an infinite number of universes making up a "multiverse" (needed to prop up theories that defy logic or natural laws) then in one of those universes there is an all-powerful eternal God that says he is creator of all and Nothing exists without him creating it... and then all of the many imaginary universes never existed aside from inside the imaginations of $cientists who are always looking for new and exciting ways to justify their jobs and get funding for re$earch...

One has to keep in mind that the only reason for needing the multiverse horse-shit was because they were making up shit that goes directly against observable laws of nature and real science.

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    But WITH the "multiverse theory" the atheists are also fucked. (And they acknowledge it)

If the mathematical / imaginary models make provision for an infinite number of universes making up a "multiverse" (needed to prop up theories that defy logic or natural laws) then in one of those universes there is an all-powerful eternal God that says he is creator of all and Nothing exists without him creating it... and then all of the many imaginary universes never existed aside from inside the imaginations of $cientists who are always looking for new and exciting ways to justify their jobs and get funding for re$earch...

One has to keep in mind that the only reason for needing the multiverse horse-shit was because they were making up shit that goes directly against observable laws of nature and real science.
    Ha! Never thought about it like that before. Interesting.

I don't partake in those kind of debates online much anymore as they always seem to get poisoned with personal insults, but I just might have a go again and use that line of thinking.

User

The thing with UFO's, you just never see pictures of them, like proper pictures, like big foot pictures or swamp monster pictures.
    The Universe, you see pictures, but not in the classical sense, simulated computer modelling of stuff you can't really see anyway. Like a black hole looks, unsurprisingly like a black hole.
    Now there is more dark matter than previously thought, you just can't see it, but it's everywhere.

If you want to see fairies, you'll see fairies, unicorns, big foot, anything you can dream up, you will just never be able to get a picture of them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    The thing with UFO's, you just never see pictures of them, like proper pictures, like big foot pictures or swamp monster pictures.
    The Universe, you see pictures, but not in the classical sense, simulated computer modelling of stuff you can't really see anyway. Like a black hole looks, unsurprisingly like a black hole.
    Now there is more dark matter than previously thought, you just can't see it, but it's everywhere.

If you want to see fairies, you'll see fairies, unicorns, big foot, anything you can dream up, you will just never be able to get a picture of them.
    Pictures you say? How about videos from an F/A-18 Super Hornet weapon system, infrared camera, radar, and FLIR. Here's a link https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ideos-skeptics

Or watch the series the first season, I've mentioned in my intro post. It's EXTREMELY hard to ignore the facts.
    I'm sure YouTube has separate videos as well of all three (3) incidents Tic Tac, GoFast, and Gimbal.

User

I think we’re all going to have to come to terms with the facts about these spooky bastards sometime this century. It’ll sure be fun to watch the Holy See put the spin on it, eh? Maybe they’ll even reintegrate the Book of Enoch back into the Old Testament.
    Ancient Aliens may not be so speculative after all…

User

I find it hard to be convinced that we are alone given the unimaginable scale of space. Why intelligent extraterrestrials would piss around leaving crumbs for us to pick up on our insignificant little planet is equally difficult for me to get my head around. What could possibly be in it for them?

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I find it hard to be convinced that we are alone given the unimaginable scale of space. Why intelligent extraterrestrials would piss around leaving crumbs for us to pick up on our insignificant little planet is equally difficult for me to get my head around. What could possibly be in it for them?
    Free snacks.

We/Earth could be their novelty safari "game drive" or alien billionaire buys a seat to see a primitive civilization etc

User

User

@oafpatroll, this is my dilemma let’s say it is extra-terrestrial although I don’t like that word just like the “A” word. It’s extremely hard for me to believe that since REAL evidence was captured in 2004 and probably much earlier than that but has not yet been declassified. After many years of observing, gathering intel and visiting numerous locations around the world, how come they’ve not made contact or engaged with us? or even attacked one of those ships or fighter jets?
    So being a fellow Joburger have you seen any ?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast