Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AJ Running Guns

User

Default Re: AJ Running Guns

Quote Originally Posted by BBCT View Post
    I drive past the premises in Paarden Island where their shop used to be on a regular basis. I haven't seen any signage there for a while and am under the impression that they have ceased to exist. I will see what I can find out and will feed back any useful info here.
    Thank you!

User

AJ's Running Guns is still alive and 100% legit. They've moved across the road, in between the tool shop and MetalHeads Motorcycles, they're on the first floor.

I purchased a firearm from Ace last month. As mentioned before he runs 360 Shooting Experiences at the range in Bo Kaap, so he moves between the shop and the range. You shoukd be able to reach him on 0815719458

User

Quote Originally Posted by CODENAME47 View Post
    AJ's Running Guns is still alive and 100% legit. They've moved across the road, in between the tool shop and MetalHeads Motorcycles, they're on the first floor.

I purchased a firearm from Ace last month. As mentioned before he runs 360 Shooting Experiences at the range in Bo Kaap, so he moves between the shop and the range. You shoukd be able to reach him on 0815719458
    Great. Thanks for the feedback.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3