Default Buyers Remorse / too hasty

Hi Fellow gun owners.

So 4 weeks after completing my courses and shooting a ton at my local range i made a knee jerk reaction and bought my Beretta Storm PX4 love it.

But darn its been 100 days since arrival at DFO office in Potch and i just dont know was i too hasty its just collecting dust.

And side bar im with GOSA how do i ask them to assist to get some answers or put weight behind my application.

Keep it down range

Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Buyers Remorse / too hasty

Law@gunownerssa.org - Kris. Mail, explain. He will help - probably pass you on to the lady dealing with CFR inquiries whose name I cannot now immediately remember.

User

I don't think you were too hasty, sooner you get the process started the better. If it is laying at DFO for such a long time, i don't think it would make a difference if you applied now or later.
    I am sure GOSA would be able to help, but don't only rely on them, see if you can make a complaint with the station commander for starters.

Has the application been captured?

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    I don't think you were too hasty, sooner you get the process started the better. If it is laying at DFO for such a long time, i don't think it would make a difference if you applied now or later.
    I am sure GOSA would be able to help, but don't only rely on them, see if you can make a complaint with the station commander for starters.

Has the application been captured?
    Yes as far as my knowledge well its on the system and if my competency number is typed in all info is there its just laying to be vetted to be sent to CFR…

I have spoken to the station commander and i quote " we are so back logged call me in 60 day i might have an answer stop harassing the staff this will not speed up your process" so didn’t know if thats a subtle threat or what but North west is a dog show i tell you mates of mine in Northern cape are 1000 rounds in already and im on message boards and talking to lawyers ai…

User

This is really a circus ..... it would be best to have GOSA have a look and maybe intervene.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    This is really a circus ..... it would be best to have GOSA have a look and maybe intervene.
    Best of luck.
    They are in process and hell they are amazing but i could hear in my consultants voice her sheer feeling of helplessness she even mentioned she stays on phone for two hours transferred from a-z but they sure do help

User

Any update on this matter?