Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: A little guitar action

A modeler? Well bro, you fooled me for sure! The YouTube is full of side-by-side comparisons of real deal vs. modeler "high gain" (it's not really high gain, it's just distorted) guitar sounds, which are not the sounds where you can really tell the difference, but with the clean sounds with tube internal harmonics the difference has been evident. But not this time, that sound of yours reacted to your fingers just like a real tube amp. Nice!

Excellent upgrades on the Strat, the MIM is a good starting point for a professional quality guitar.

My Twin Reverb is a 100W version from 1972, so 2 x 50 W speakers are a bit close to catastrophe if I'd turn the knobs to 11, but I recon that will never happen in real life. The speakers sound like a mix of Brit and US speakers and a find it intriguing. The break in process is just 'bout to begin, so I bet the soundscape will widen a bit after a few dozen hours of loud playing but I like it already.

About the problems with your computer: something similar happened to me a while ago and after a thorough diagnoses I realized that the CPU cooler wasn't touching the face of the chip evenly and that caused uneven heating of the poor processor which made it act up jut like yours do.

And thanks for the rig rundown

User

Can't see the video, assuming it is on YouTube? Please let us know what the channel name is, will go and have a look

User

Quote Originally Posted by Maroelas View Post
    Can't see the video, assuming it is on YouTube? Please let us know what the channel name is, will go and have a look

Dunno if that will help?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post

Dunno if that will help?
    It does thanks!

User

Anybody seen Fumbles recently?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2