Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

My new license app was sent to KZN Provincial DFO on 17 August 2021, was recieved at Provincial DFO on 15 September 2021. No further movement since then.

When can we expect KZN Provincial DFO to send apps to CFR. Is there an established time frame for the same.

Default Re: License App movement from Kwa-Zulu Natal to CFR?

Hi Barnes. My new FA was received at KZN prov DFO on 28 July, been sent to CFR on 1 Oct. things are moving… slowly but surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka T3 View Post
    Hi Barnes. My new FA was received at KZN prov DFO on 28 July, been sent to CFR on 1 Oct. things are moving… slowly but surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Tikka...looks like a two month delay before we see any movement. I guess I should expect some movement on my app in November. If only KZN Provincial can get their act together and Up their Game.

User

My FA app is currently sitting at "for consideration",the process is currently at 7 months so it's been a long wait but I've seen apps get approved within 4 months not from kzn though, guess we just unlucky in kzn

User

Quote Originally Posted by KSH View Post
    My FA app is currently sitting at "for consideration",the process is currently at 7 months so it's been a long wait but I've seen apps get approved within 4 months not from kzn though, guess we just unlucky in kzn
    I hope your apps approved soon. The delay certainly does bad things to our minds. If only we can know what really is the problem at KZN Provincial that cause such major delays. Gauteng is processing apps at record speeds.

User

Thank Barnes,hopefully I'll wake up to an approved status tomorrow mate.
    Too much incompetence and laziness in our province, and psychologically the wait really does affect us next thing you know we'll suffer from schizophrenia or ptsd just from waiting too long on a FA app 😆🤣

User

I have 2 apps sitting at Provincial DFO - 68 calendar / 48 working days from handing them in. Other went in last week, the waiting begins again. Methinks another legal challenge won't be too far away with the current state of Provincial/CFR.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KSH View Post
    Thank Barnes,hopefully I'll wake up to an approved status tomorrow mate.
    Too much incompetence and laziness in our province, and psychologically the wait really does affect us next thing you know we'll suffer from schizophrenia or ptsd just from waiting too long on a FA app 😆🤣
    I'm hoping for you too mate... Strongs.

User

Quote Originally Posted by lithium View Post
    I have 2 apps sitting at Provincial DFO - 68 calendar / 48 working days from handing them in. Other went in last week, the waiting begins again. Methinks another legal challenge won't be too far away with the current state of Provincial/CFR.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Barnes View Post
    I hope your apps approved soon. The delay certainly does bad things to our minds. If only we can know what really is the problem at KZN Provincial that cause such major delays. Gauteng is processing apps at record speeds.
    My application was submitted in Gauteng and it's been on "Send to Provincial DFO" since the 13 of September, 26 business days now on that status. Had a chat with my DFO and he only sent our applications to Provincial on the 6th of October and stated that he sent over 300 applications to Provincial, that same day he delivered them about 5 other DFOs were delivering around 400 applications each to Provincial as well so it's gonna be a while.

What I also realized is mine said "Send to Provincial DFO" the minute he captured it, but that didn't mean it has been sent, your local DFO can set that status and still only get around to sending the applications a month or two later.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast