Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: License App movement from Kwa-Zulu Natal to CFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Lubelo View Post
    What I also realized is mine said "Send to Provincial DFO" the minute he captured it, but that didn't mean it has been sent, your local DFO can set that status and still only get around to sending the applications a month or two later.
    I've a 2c theory that says the quality of software/systems in an organization is a reliable indicator of the overall quality of the organization. A workflow/case management system that can't accurately tell you where and in what state a piece of work is has missed the point. That something this flaky made it past the test phase, let alone into production, speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubelo View Post

What I also realized is mine said "Send to Provincial DFO" the minute he captured it, but that didn't mean it has been sent, your local DFO can set that status and still only get around to sending the applications a month or two later.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    You are correct, my app was at kzn provincial since end of may. Eventually i started writing complaint emails, on the 17th Sep it changed to "sent to cfr (avs)". A week later i received an email saying my app will be sent to Pta on the 29th September. On replying that it was sent on the 17th, i was told that that's just the system update. The physical app only goes when physical transport is available. Anyway 93 working days and i am only in the beginning stages in PTA. I see some people from Gauteng get approved on 70 - 80 working days. Our provincial puts us on the back foot!!

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I've a 2c theory that says the quality of software/systems in an organization is a reliable indicator of the overall quality of the organization. A workflow/case management system that can't accurately tell you where and in what state a piece of work is has missed the point. That something this flaky made it past the test phase, let alone into production, speaks volumes.
    Agreed. I think a system with too much human intervention is bound to be a victim of manipulation, I also think this is done to make their reporting look good, that's the only purpose of setting statuses to what it could be in the future.

Besides privatization, I think SITA should just focus on making this entire process paperless and keep human intervention to a minimum.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

User

This doesn’t sound promising. Submitted the competency app today.. I’m a little nervous after reading all y our experiences

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    You are correct, my app was at kzn provincial since end of may. Eventually i started writing complaint emails, on the 17th Sep it changed to "sent to cfr (avs)". A week later i received an email saying my app will be sent to Pta on the 29th September. On replying that it was sent on the 17th, i was told that that's just the system update. The physical app only goes when physical transport is available. Anyway 93 working days and i am only in the beginning stages in PTA. I see some people from Gauteng get approved on 70 - 80 working days. Our provincial puts us on the back foot!!
    Hi aimpoint... Would you care to share the email addresses fo kzn provincial dfo. My new license app was sent there on 17 August 2021, and was received on 15 September 2021. No movement since then. I just can't understand why the delay in sending apps to cfr, kzn provincial dfo only does quality control, how hard can that be.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Barnes View Post
    Hi aimpoint... Would you care to share the email addresses fo kzn provincial dfo. My new license app was sent there on 17 August 2021, and was received on 15 September 2021. No movement since then. I just can't understand why the delay in sending apps to cfr, kzn provincial dfo only does quality control, how hard can that be.
    446 days so far waiting for a renewal!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    280 business days on my end for a renewal. In kzn as well

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Yikes!!... Such a long time.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ocali View Post
    280 business days on my end for a renewal. In kzn as well

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    There is no indication as to why kzn provincial office is so far behind.

User

New FA license app finally moved from KZN Provincial DFO to CFR on 05/11/21. App was sent to Provincial DFO on 17/08/21. Now for the next lap of waiting.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast