User

Post How long before approvals done

Good morning

Can someone please advise, I am far over the 90 working days with my application. I applied for my renewel in January 2021already, still no feedback. Sent emails already they just acknowledged and say it was send to the relevent department.

User

Default Re: How long before approvals done

Sorry to say but I don't think a year will be unusual.

i am seeing licensing applications submitted earlier this year that are getting approved so there is hope. There are a few threads under this licensing section of this forum, have a look there

I think you have to just hope it falls into the right hands...know some people that are over 200 WORKING days for their renewals.The emails to me have made a great difference

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    i am seeing licensing applications submitted earlier this year that are getting approved so there is hope. There are a few threads under this licensing section of this forum, have a look there
    New license applications are finalised at CFR, while renewals are completed and finalised at provincial.

User

Because of covid and amnesty, they have move the processing time from 90 to 120 work days. If the processing time is over 120 days then i suggest you send a mail. You can get complaints mail addresses from GOSA FB page.