Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Shooting the Colt .45 , Mk4 Model 70 Government model

I will definitely try my hands on powder coating bullets for the Colt 1911...tomorrow will find me milling out and drilling the front sight to insert a fiber optic rod 1.5mm . Will upload photos..

User

Good , members, I fitted the fiber optic rod into the Colt .45 ACP , 1911 MODEL 70 Mk 4..it really makes a huge difference in regards to sight picture and target acquirement. I now need to do touch-ups with easy bluing liquids. Then it is off to the shooting range to do some shooting , just to see how this really improves my shooting at a target ...

I used the green fiber optic rod , will shoot it for a while and replace it with the red fiber optic rod to see if there is any difference in how my eyes pick up and focus on the red fiber optic ...Members, it seems I am not able to upload the final result photo, the page keep on displaying an error..

User

Feedback: The green fiber optic rod works just great..I am able to acquire the target much faster ...I did shoot it for the first time today at a induction class to qualify for shooting MDS shooting competitions...

I do how ever need a modern holster and at least 4 x double mag pouches that is used specifically for MDS shooting ...If any member have these items available and not using it anymore , please let me know???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3