Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: My Story 10 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    I would advise anyone involved in violent incidents to go for some form of counselling.
    Thanks for posting your story gary-t. Learning from others who have survived the crazy shit this country throws at us is invaluable. Wish you and your family all the best in getting over the event.

A psychologist mate of mine did a period of counseling for staff of one of the banks who had been involved in robberies. He told me that his counterpart in the bank said that those who elected not to take up the counseling had significantly higher than pre-robbery rates of absenteeism for years after the incidents. Those that did go through the counseling showed a fairly rapid return to pre-robbery levels. Getting counseling seems like a hell of a good idea to me.

User

Default Re: My Story 10 years ago

Hi, thanks for the story. I'm paranoid about taking too long to enter and close the gate coming home. This is exactly the kind of thing I fear.

Do you think you were followed home or perhaps a matter of wrong place and time and the opertunity arose for the bastards?

What make and model was your car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2