Default TheQM – Authentic Wooden Ammo Box

R271.69

Classic Wooden Ammo Box
    Durable wooden ammo box with Strap lock lid and rope carry handles. The lid is secured in place with split pins.
    If you’re looking for an authentic, rugged box to put your gear in, this is a great option. If you like the smell of Creosote, than getting this box is a must have.
    Significant others tend to stay away from “your scratchy army box, so it’s a great place to store your sentimental stuff and a hip flask or two.
    Don’t ask me how I know this.

To order online, and product specs, follow the link below:
    https://www.thequartermaster.co.za/i...AMMO&limit=100

Price includes Vat.
    Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.
    Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.

www.thequartermaster.co.za we are still very much ONLINE, continue to deliver Nation-Wide and Internationally, Door2Door OR you can pop in and Click’nCollect

Please contact us at sales@thequartermaster.co.za if you need assistance or have a query.

MAG
    #TheQM
    E&OE

User

Default Re: TheQM – Authentic Wooden Ammo Box

Just remember that the inside of the box is wasted space if you only buy the box and have it delivered. So buying stuff to fill it up with at the same time is a must.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    Just remember that the inside of the box is wasted space if you only buy the box and have it delivered. So buying stuff to fill it up with at the same time is a must.
    Nice up sell

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post

You see, Genius!!!!
    Thanks MSW2