Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Article: "..Special Task Force rescues ministers held hostage by disgruntled military"

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    2 Mil. Splendid. I wonder if I can also claim along with all the other SADF members who fought the real enemy - Swapo,
    Cubans, Russians .... Perhaps we should stand in solidarity with our MK brothers and sisters. And I always thought Carl
    Niehaus was a poes. Time to forge an alliance and claim bilyons.
    Correction, according to Daily Maverick, the amount claimed is R4,2million each

Default Re: Article: "..Special Task Force rescues ministers held hostage by disgruntled military"

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    2 Mil. Splendid. I wonder if I can also claim along with all the other SADF members who fought the real enemy - Swapo,
    Cubans, Russians .... Perhaps we should stand in solidarity with our MK brothers and sisters. And I always thought Carl
    Niehaus was a poes. Time to forge an alliance and claim bilyons.
    Sad as it is I believe these Veterans and ANC sees the old SADF members as on the wrong side to them. I think it was Jeremy Maggs who did that interview of crying also because he was forced to serve in the war.

Just amazing how young these old veterans appear

Many of them are already deployed to all govt departments as "admin officers". From one department that I know of, the MK vet deployed there is useless so there is no work assigned to him. He just reports to his office.

User

Quote Originally Posted by tobie View Post
    C'mon man! That's barely two renge rorvaas. Ex combatant deserves a crust.

You check. Just like that ! We`re on a roll.

User

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/arti...sters-hostage/

Correction is MORE outrageous than that,

“has demanded a payout of over R4-million per member as well as a housing allowance, medical aid for their families and bursaries for their children to study at university.

But why would you even agree to meet with these so called "veterans" first they MUST proof that they're indeed Military veterans IMO.

User

"Brigidier"

User

The only way these "Veterans" fought in this struggle was from the inside of their daddies' scrotums.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Necklaceing the povo to install fear raping women, planting the odd bomb and torturing and murdering you own comrades who questioned the way things are done. How many contacts were there between MK and the SADF? Some combatants. What a fucking joke.

User

Quote Originally Posted by JhbBoy View Post

"There were no shots fired but while processing the suspects, we have taken three for medical treatment because they were complaining of pains. One has complained of injury and we are not sure how the injury was sustained," Naidoo said.
    I live close to St George's Hotel and there were definitely a couple of loud bangs on Thursday evening. Maybe it was flash bangs or tear gas grenades.

PS as a SADF veteran who do I speak to about claiming my R4.2m?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast