Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Article: "..Special Task Force rescues ministers held hostage by disgruntled military"

It seems to me that maybe these 'veterans' have been carrying out all manner of skullduggery at the request of the ANC, were promised recompense, and have received nothing.
    Just a theory.

Default Re: Article: "..Special Task Force rescues ministers held hostage by disgruntled military"

I tend to agree that there is more to this story than is being made public .

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Dave View Post
    I tend to agree that there is more to this story than is being made public .
    As with everything that is done in and around the ANC. Would be stunned to find that money hasn't changed hands or even more likely, promised but not handed over.

100% the people with their snouts in the trough have been living on lies and bull for years and are only looking after their friends and families .Their promises are not worth their weight in crap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3