Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Default Re: Article: "Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set"

Pretty tasteless tbh.

User

Default Re: Article: "Alec Baldwin Shot and Killed Female Cinematographer, Injured Director on Movie Set"

TBH I hope Baldwin never works again. He’s about as useless as tits on a bull.
    I’d be surprised if he faces any meaningful criminal charges.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Pretty tasteless tbh.
    As is most of the stuff he does on SNL............

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    As is most of the stuff he does on SNL............
    Whatever.

User

Whatever.
    Indeed. People make me nauseous.

User

First of all, I guess this is all alleged YES sure he is ANTI-GUN and his making millions off of firearms that he so apparently despise, in his films. Far worst is Celebrities are treated as gods and they do influence decisions with their millions of follower’s etc. However IMO Alec Baldwin is NOT the sole person to be blamed here and NOT the “top priority”.

1. “A stunt double reportedly fired two live rounds of ammunition by accident — days before Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer on the set of Rust.”

Red flags, surely the Stunt Coordinator or someone has authority when it comes to safety?

1. “As a film crew and actors in Western garb prepared to rehearse a scene inside a wooden, chapel-like building on a desert movie ranch outside Santa Fe, assistant director Dave Halls stepped outside and grabbed a prop gun off a cart. He walked back in and handed it to the film's star, Alec Baldwin, assuring him it was safe to use because it didn't have live ammo. “Cold gun,” Halls yelled.”

This is pure negligent and ignorant, whom verified if the firearm was safe before he grabbed it, but then again who leaves a loaded firearm unattended ?

1. “The gun was one of three that the film’s armorer, Hannah Gutierrez, had set on a cart outside the building where a scene was being acted, according to the records. Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds, a detective wrote in the search warrant application.”

Negligence from a so-called Professional, leaving loaded firearms unattended and how can you be unaware if it has live rounds in or NOT, just ridiculous.

But yes Alec Baldwin is also responsible, he pulled the trigger but after someone handed him a firearm that was going to be used for the scene and that someone announced to be SAFE.
    Yes as firearm owners we would have verified it to be safe, but Alec is surely NOT a firearm owner and the firearm to him is just a “prop” and he trusts his crew obviously.

Baldwin Was Told Gun Was 'Cold' Before Movie Set Shooting | New Mexico News | US News

User

And how does that change the fact that he was given a gun with a live round in it?
    If I handed you a firearm and told you it was cold would you point it at someone and pull the trigger? No you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post
    If I handed you a firearm and told you it was cold would you point it at someone and pull the trigger? No you wouldn't.
    Yes, I get all that sir - obviously. I get that Alec Baldwin is an outspoken anti-gunner. But this was a movie set, a movie was in production. There is a very different sequence of events that shaped this tragedy. It wasn't some yahoo pulling out his his mates FA at a party. Anyway, let's see what comes to light.

So Alec Baldwin is an anti-gun idiot.

Being gleeful that he killed someone with a firearm is pretty damn disgusting.

We regularly point out how GFSA dances on the graves of shooting victims to make their point. This is no different.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast