User

Default GOSA - Issues with CFR

Anyone had any luck with them?

I got basically the same response as the CFR website.
    Paid the R500 over on 26/08.
    First feedback from them was only 21/09 after which I was given the same feedback as the SAPS website is able to provide.
    It has been 5 weeks since and have not responded to any of my emails.

Cannot see that there was any benefit as everything is still moving at a snails pace. Money not well spent.

Default Re: GOSA - Issues with CFR

They cannot really do anything to speed up the process. However they seem to get responses from CFR were I didn't/don't.

Usually they follow up every 3 weeks (and you can follow up with them every 3 weeks). I've personally never had any lack of communication from their side.

I've used their service twice now and the first time I feel it made a difference as the App didn't move for a couple of months they then followed up and the App was approved a week later. The second App from a timeline perspective followed the same timeline as other applications on the forum.

Just to add I think we will need to add another month or maybe even more as the CFR is moving their office to another location.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Thank you for bringing this up.

We have recently (last week) discovered that our 'issueswithcfr' follow-up system was problematic. We resolved this last week Friday. New systems are already in place, and a new person has been specifically trained up to handle this very valuable and important function going forward.

Please will you get directly in touch with Kris on law@gosa.co.za and he will reopen your case and find a way to help you further (at no additional cost).
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Hi Paul

Thank you for the positive response - much appreciated. Will respond to Kris accordingly.