Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    User

Quote Originally Posted by PietSkiet2 View Post
    They going to p this 130bn out with a stupid excuse again.
    Did you think otherwise...?
    Consultants fees to advise and oversee the process run at a premium, there again, consultants to oversee the primary consultants run at even more of a premium...

User

Default Re: South Africa strikes historic R130bn deal with rich countries to move away from coal

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Exactly, The Bubonic plague was the best thing that ever happened to Europe around that time. Living standards improved drastically as a direct result of reduced population.
    Yup, unless you or one of your family or friends is one of those that has to die to make things better for everyone else.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Default Re: South Africa strikes historic R130bn deal with rich countries to move away from coal

Genghis Khan did more to prevent global warming than a 1000 Thunbergs ever will.

Want to prevent global warming and improve people's lives generally? Take that 130 billion and offer people a million Rand each to get sterilized.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Genghis Khan did more to prevent global warming than a 1000 Thunbergs ever will.

Want to prevent global warming and improve people's lives generally? Take that 130 billion and offer people a million Rand each to get sterilized.
    Well, they have children to get R450 per month, I'm sure they'll do it for less...

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7