User

Default Mauser MS420B value

I'm in the process of bring two friends together, one with the above rifle that needs to go relatively quickly, and the other that is interested.

Rifle in good condition according to photos I've seen, I should get eyes on it in the week sometime.

Can anyone help with an indication of a fair price?

Thanks!

User

Default Re: Mauser MS420B value

These change hands fairly regularly on the Classic Arms auctions. If you PM me your email address I'll send you a few of their recent catalogues & you can use that as a basis for the decision. Alternatively, the most recent catalogue might still be up on their website along with a "prices achieved" list.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BBCT View Post
    These change hands fairly regularly on the Classic Arms auctions. If you PM me your email address I'll send you a few of their recent catalogues & you can use that as a basis for the decision. Alternatively, the most recent catalogue might still be up on their website along with a "prices achieved" list.
    Thanks, I can't seem to find the catalogues or prices achieved on the website. may be me being daft as well as browsing on mobile. I'll send you a PM with my email, much appreciated.

User

Default Re: Mauser MS420B value

https://classicarms.co.za/auction-copy/

A Bruno .22lr sells for 4.5k in general. For a Mauser I would say 4k or more is a fair price depending on the condition