Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Camping fridge/ freezer

so I ended up going for the Snomaster double door 66 liters.
    mainly because of price.
    also cause i'm not doing a dual battery now, the remove control included will be helpful to control from within the bakkie.

Nice, congrats. Great Fridges.
    I have always used two fridges on my longer trips (Engel) One 60L and one 40L one was used as a Freezer and the other as a Fridge - worked well. I can't imagine even a short trip without a fridge on board. Also, get a good dual battery system if you haven't already.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BBCT View Post
    If you need to get it looked at by someone, try Fastener Warehouse in Brackenfell. In addition to selling bolts, they service camping fridges.
    So I found a guy a little closer to home and turned out to be a sensor. R350 later and it’s purring nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I can't imagine even a short trip without a fridge on board. Also, get a good dual battery system if you haven't already.
    I second these wholeheartedly. Life without cold beer and ice for the G+T is just shitter. I assembled a battery box with onboard DC-DC, AC and solar charging which has worked well. The only permanent installation in the vehicle is the cable run from the main battery and the box becomes a mobile power backup with the addition of an inverter which gives it utility outside of trips.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3