Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    User

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Mmmmmm yeah have to agree, the memes don’t do much for me... memes are for kids

User

Ahhh…yes. Sorry, I didn’t consider the data usage caps. We have unlimited plans here, needed due to multiple devices accessing the ‘net all at the same time. 4 phones, 4 iPads, 2 computers, 2 streaming devices for the TV’s and 1 gaming console…kids suck up a lot of bandwidth.
    I post these memes to highlight the ridiculousness of whatever subject is under scrutiny. I do find them humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by thereaper View Post
    Would you stop with the damn useless memes please?! Data is expensive in SA. There is a "Joke for Today" section if you really want to post these.
    Speak for yourself. Memes may not be an art form but they do offer a cultural lens and creativity the same way art does.
    Like rap music which in my opinion is mindless crap but I would never castigate anyone for sharing it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Speak for yourself. Memes may not be an art form but they do offer a cultural lens and creativity the same way art does.
    Like rap music which in my opinion is mindless crap but I would never castigate anyone for sharing it.
    I like memes, but there is a limit. They guy posts them a lot on other threads as well. Here and there is fine in discussion threads, but not every second one.

If nobody else agrees with me, I will STFU about it, maybe I am just in a bad mood

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I like memes, but there is a limit. They guy posts them a lot on other threads as well. Here and there is fine in discussion threads, but not every second one.

If nobody else agrees with me, I will STFU about it, maybe I am just in a bad mood

While I don’t mind memes, the problem for me facetiousness. Some topics (especially on here) really are serious things to be discussed. While not everyone has to take them seriously, it is weird to see a meme halfway through a thread about killing someone in self defence.
    Not all who wander are lost.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    While I don’t mind memes, the problem for me facetiousness. Some topics (especially on here) really are serious things to be discussed. While not everyone has to take them seriously, it is weird to see a meme halfway through a thread about killing someone in self defence.
    I agree with both of you.
    I’m technically a guest and should exercise some propriety while here, and will refrain from the dank meme posting urge.
    In case someone is wondering—no, I am not in the bottle when I post.
    Cheers,
    Griff

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16