User

Default Call for Information for SAAADA court case

I have no affiliation with MJ Hood attorneys but saw the following on his FB page:

Morning All
    SAAADA is preparing a court case to obtain clarity about certain procedures and responsibilities that need to be clarified by a court.
    Pls can you send to me examples of where dfo's, or police stations impose conditions or requirements that are not part of the act or regulations.
    A few basic examples to guide you are as follows
    Limited hours of availability/absence from work
    mandatory submission of documents
    personal interpretations of the FCA and regulations that cannot be supported by reference to the act and regulations
    requirements from province or national which are not in writing or that you are not allowed to see or read.
    Pls mail them to Martin@mjhood.co.za.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139768459382403

User

Default Re: Call for Information for SAAADA court case

I subbmitted some info regarding bullshit at Lyttelton DFO. Refusal to issue storage permit, refusal to renew a storage permit issued by same DFO, limited office hours etc...

Quote Originally Posted by tobie View Post
    I subbmitted some info regarding bullshit at Lyttelton DFO. Refusal to issue storage permit, refusal to renew a storage permit issued by same DFO, limited office hours etc...
    My DFO use to give me storage permits. But while back said they no longer allowed to when its a sale. Due to application process taking so long

User

Thing is this sort of thing is hardly ever documented, there is no way to prove anything, unless you have a written statement.
    So then it's he said/she said = hearsay

User

Forcing you to get your references to go to the DFO for interviews.

User

I was forced to bring my disabled wife to the dfo at honeydew saps for an interview for competency

Several of my fellow club members have been told to submit a log book of shooting activities or actual targets. Signed by RO of course. Problem is that my knowing this is not hard evidence - it needs each victim to tell it to Martin personally, but my experience has been, regrettably, that few will formally report it, such is the fear of victimisation.